Pork vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pork vs rabbit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pork is much more calories than in rabbit.
Pork has 242 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 53 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pork cames from fat and in rabbit from protein.
pork or rabbit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pork - 53% more than rabbit.
- Fat: pork - 83% more than rabbit.
- Protein: pork - 20% more than rabbit.
- Water: rabbit - 29% more than pork.
Pork vs rabbit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Pork||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||13.92 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||27.32 g||21.79 g|
|Water||57.87 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.87 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||28 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.3 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||423 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||62 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.877 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.321 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.037 mg||6.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork is more protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 27.32g per 100g of pork so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in pork and rabbit - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In pork is more fats than in rabbit.
Tables below show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 13.92g/100g in pork. In this case difference is about 83 %.
See tables below to compare pork with rabbit in details.
- Fat13.92 g
- Protein27.32 g
- Water57.87 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | pork shoulder | pork neck | pork tenderloin | pork chop slice
- 0% CARBS.
- 47% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
pork or rabbit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork - 97% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork - 81% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rabbit - 29% more than pork.
pork or rabbit - where is more minerals?
Compares of pork
- Chicken vs Pork
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- Chicken Leg vs Pork
- Goose Breast vs Pork
- Poultry Offal vs Pork
- Duck Meat vs Pork
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Pork
- Calories of Herring
- Calories in Mascarpone cheese
- Ground cinnamon calories per 100g
- Saag paneer carbs per 100g
- Gushers protein per 100g
- Blood orange fat per 100g
- How many calories does egg foo yung have?
- Calories in a half of Idli
- Calories in whole Idli
- Calories for one, two or more Idli
- How much protein in spinach salad?