Pizza vs Vegetable Soup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pizza
At first glance, you can see that in pizza is much more calories than in vegetable soup.
Pizza has 266 kcal per 100g and vegetable soup 38 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 600%.
In pizza and in vegetable soup most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pizza with vegetable soup in details.
Fact 2: Pizza And Vegetable soup Nutrition Difference
Vegetable soup vs Pizza: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pizza||Vegetable soup|
|Carbohydrates||33.33 g||6.24 g|
|Fat||9.69 g||0.87 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||11.39 g||1.82 g|
|Water||43.17 g||90.02 g|
|Calcium||188 mg||14 mg|
|Iron||2.48 mg||0.48 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||172 mg||181 mg|
|Sodium||598 mg||242 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.39 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.195 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.825 mg||0.987 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.129 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.4 mg||6.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.83 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.007 mg||0.017 mg|
More protein in pizza
It is aslo easy to see see that in pizza is more protein than in vegetable soup.
There is 1.82g per 100g of vegetable soup and 11.39g per 100g of pizza so using simple math we can see that difference is about 526%.
More carbohydrates in pizza
In pizza is more carbohydrates than in vegetable soup.
There is 6.24g/100g of carbohydrates in vegetable soup and 33.33g/100g in pizza so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 434%.
More fat in pizza
In pizza is more fats than in vegetable soup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.87g/100g of fats in vegetable soup and 9.69g/100g in pizza. In this case difference is about 1014%.
- Carbohydrates33.33 g
- Fat9.69 g
- Dietary fiber2.3 g
- Protein11.39 g
- Water43.17 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 50% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: vegetable soup vs pizza
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pizza 829% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pizza 413% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pizza 288% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B6: vegetable soup 7% more than pizza
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pizza 892% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium C: vegetable soup 386% more than pizza
- Vitaminium E: pizza 315% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium K: vegetable soup 143% more than pizza
Minerals: pizza vs vegetable soup
Compares of pizza
- Pizza vs Burger King Hamburger
- Pizza vs Puff Pastry
- Pizza vs Falafel
- Pizza vs Baked Beans
- Pizza vs McDonalds Fries
- Pizza vs McChicken
- see all compares of pizza
Compares of vegetable soup
- Calories from Pizza
- Calories of Cake
- Calories in Scrambled eggs
- Big Mac calories per 100g
- Egg white carbs per 100g
- Goose protein per 100g
- Cherry juice fat per 100g
- How many calories does cod fillet have?
- Calories in a half of instant coffee
- Calories in whole instant coffee
- Calories for one, two or more instant coffee
- How much protein in oxtail?
- Big Mac vs Burger Bing Hamburger nutrition
- Big Mac vs Falafel calories
- Big Mac vs Hummus protein
- Big Mac vs McChicken sugar
- Big Mac vs McRoyal vitamins
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Puff Pastry dietary fiber
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Falafel vitaminium C
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Baked Beans magnessium
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries potassium