Pizza vs McDonalds Fries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pizza
At first glance, you can see that in pizza is less calories than in McDonalds fries.
Pizza has 266 kcal per 100g and McDonalds fries 323 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21%.
In pizza and in McDonalds fries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pizza with McDonalds fries in details.
Fact 2: Pizza And McDonalds fries Nutrition Difference
McDonalds fries vs Pizza: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pizza||McDonalds fries|
|Carbohydrates||33.33 g||42.58 g|
|Fat||9.69 g||15.47 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||3.9 g|
|Protein||11.39 g||3.41 g|
|Water||43.17 g||36.63 g|
|Calcium||188 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||2.48 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||37 mg|
|Phosphorus||6.7 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||172 mg||596 mg|
|Sodium||598 mg||189 mg|
|Zink||6.7 mg||16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.39 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.195 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.825 mg||3.22 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.4 mg||5.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.83 mg||1.38 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.007 mg||0.016 mg|
More protein in pizza
It is aslo easy to see see that in pizza is more protein than in McDonalds fries.
There is 3.41g per 100g of McDonalds fries and 11.39g per 100g of pizza so using simple math we can see that difference is about 234%.
Less carbohydrates in pizza
In pizza is less carbohydrates than in McDonalds fries.
There is 42.58g/100g of carbohydrates in McDonalds fries and 33.33g/100g in pizza so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 28%.
Less fat in pizza
In pizza is less fats than in McDonalds fries.
The tables above show us that there is 15.47g/100g of fats in McDonalds fries and 9.69g/100g in pizza. In this case difference is about 60%.
- Carbohydrates33.33 g
- Fat9.69 g
- Dietary fiber2.3 g
- Protein11.39 g
- Water43.17 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 50% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: McDonalds fries vs pizza
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pizza 117% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pizza 427% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pizza 19% more than McDonalds fries
- Vitaminium B6: McDonalds fries 375% more than pizza
- Vitaminium C: McDonalds fries 300% more than pizza
- Vitaminium E: McDonalds fries 66% more than pizza
- Vitaminium K: McDonalds fries 129% more than pizza
Minerals: pizza vs McDonalds fries
- Calcium: pizza 889% more than McDonalds fries
- Iron: pizza 210% more than McDonalds fries
- Magnessium: McDonalds fries 54% more than pizza
- Phosphorus: McDonalds fries 139% more than pizza
- Potassium: McDonalds fries 247% more than pizza
- Sodium: pizza 216% more than McDonalds fries
- Zink: McDonalds fries 139% more than pizza
Compares of pizza
- Pizza vs Burger King Hamburger
- Pizza vs Puff Pastry
- Pizza vs Falafel
- Pizza vs Baked Beans
- Pizza vs McDonalds Fries
- Pizza vs McChicken
- see all compares of pizza
Compares of McDonalds fries
- Calories from Pizza
- Calories of Cake
- Calories in Cooked spaghetti
- Bread calories per 100g
- Sardines carbs per 100g
- Edam cheese protein per 100g
- Almond oil fat per 100g
- How many calories does blackberry juice have?
- Calories in tablespoon of soy sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of soy sauce
- How much protein in smoked sausage?