Pizza vs Burger (Burger King): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pizza
At first glance, you can see that in pizza is just a little more calories than in Burger King hamburger.
Pizza has 266 kcal per 100g and Burger King hamburger 261 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In pizza and in Burger Bing hamburger most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pizza with Burger King hamburger in details.
Fact 2: Pizza And Burger King hamburger Nutrition Difference
- Calories: pizza - 2% more than Burger King hamburger
- Carbohydrates: pizza - 25% more than Burger King hamburger
- Fat: Burger King hamburger - 9% more than pizza
- Dietary fiber: pizza - 130% more than Burger King hamburger
- Protein: Burger King hamburger - 30% more than pizza
- Water: Burger King hamburger - 6% more than pizza
Burger King hamburger vs Pizza: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pizza||Burger (Burger King)|
|Carbohydrates||33.33 g||26.76 g|
|Fat||9.69 g||10.55 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||1 g|
|Protein||11.39 g||14.85 g|
|Water||43.17 g||45.97 g|
|Calcium||188 mg||76 mg|
|Iron||2.48 mg||2.87 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||6.7 mg||5.5 mg|
|Potassium||172 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||598 mg||461 mg|
|Zink||6.7 mg||5.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.39 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.195 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.825 mg||3.947 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.129 mg||0.089 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.4 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.83 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.007 mg||0.006 mg|
Less protein in pizza
It is aslo easy to see see that in pizza is less protein than in Burger King hamburger.
There is 14.85g per 100g of Burger King hamburger and 11.39g per 100g of pizza so using simple math we can see that difference is about 30%.
More carbohydrates in pizza
In pizza is more carbohydrates than in Burger King hamburger.
There is 26.76g/100g of carbohydrates in Burger King hamburger and 33.33g/100g in pizza so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 25%.
Less fat in pizza
In pizza is less fats than in Burger King hamburger.
The tables above show us that there is 10.55g/100g of fats in Burger King hamburger and 9.69g/100g in pizza. In this case difference is about 9%.
- Carbohydrates33.33 g
- Fat9.69 g
- Dietary fiber2.3 g
- Protein11.39 g
- Water43.17 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 50% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: Burger King hamburger vs pizza
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pizza 17% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Burger King hamburger 16% more than pizza
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Burger King hamburger 3% more than pizza
- Vitaminium B6: Burger King hamburger 26% more than pizza
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pizza 45% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium C: pizza 600% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium E: pizza 1975% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium K: pizza 17% more than Burger King hamburger
Minerals: pizza vs Burger King hamburger
- Calcium: pizza 147% more than Burger King hamburger
- Iron: Burger King hamburger 16% more than pizza
- Magnessium: Burger King hamburger 4% more than pizza
- Phosphorus: pizza 22% more than Burger King hamburger
- Potassium: Burger King hamburger 26% more than pizza
- Sodium: pizza 30% more than Burger King hamburger
- Zink: pizza 22% more than Burger King hamburger
Compares of pizza
- Pizza vs Burger King Hamburger
- Pizza vs Puff Pastry
- Pizza vs Falafel
- Pizza vs Baked Beans
- Pizza vs McDonalds Fries
- Pizza vs McChicken
- see all compares of pizza
Compares of Burger Bing hamburger
- Calories from Pizza
- Calories of Cake
- Calories in Scrambled eggs
- Big Mac calories per 100g
- Egg white carbs per 100g
- Goose protein per 100g
- Cherry juice fat per 100g
- How many calories does cod fillet have?
- Calories in a half of instant coffee
- Calories in whole instant coffee
- Calories for one, two or more instant coffee
- How much protein in oxtail?