Pineapple vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pineapple vs strawberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pineapple is more calories than in strawberries.
Pineapple has 50 kcal per 100g and strawberries 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36 %.
In pineapple and in strawberries most calories came from carbs.
pineapple or strawberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pineapple - 36% more than strawberries.
- Carbohydrates: pineapple - 43% more than strawberries.
- Fat: strawberries - 150% more than pineapple.
- Dietary fiber: strawberries - 43% more than pineapple.
- Protein: strawberries - 24% more than pineapple.
Pineapple vs strawberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.52 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.29 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||153 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.12 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.018 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.112 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||18 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||47.8 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.02 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.07 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||35 mg||7 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in pineapple is less protein than in strawberries.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberries and 0.54g per 100g of pineapple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 24 %.
Where is more carbs?
In pineapple is more carbohydrates than in strawberries.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberries and 13.52g/100g in pineapple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 43 %.
Where is more fats?
In pineapple is less fats than in strawberries.
Tables below show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberries and 0.12g/100g in pineapple. In this case difference is about 150 %.
See tables below to compare pineapple with strawberries in details.
- Carbohydrates13.52 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.54 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | chunks
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
pineapple or strawberries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): strawberries - 22% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple - 23% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple - 58% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberries - 33% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium C: strawberries - 23% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium E: strawberries - 1350% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium K: strawberries - 3043% more than pineapple.
- Beta karoten: pineapple - 80% more than strawberries.
pineapple or strawberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of pineapple
- Apple vs Pineapple
- Apricot vs Pineapple
- Avocado vs Pineapple
- Banana vs Pineapple
- Blackberries vs Pineapple
- Blackcurrants vs Pineapple
Compares of strawberries
- Calories from Pineapple
- Calories of Plum
- Calories in Pomegranate
- Quince fruit calories per 100g
- Raspberry carbs per 100g
- Sapodilla protein per 100g
- Carambola fat per 100g
- How many calories do strawberries have?
- Calories in a half of watermelon
- Calories in whole watermelon
- Calories for one, two or more watermelons
- Calories in slice of watermelon
- How much protein in artichoke?