Pineapple Juice vs Agave Syrup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pineapple juice
At first glance, you can see that in pineapple juice is much less calories than in agave syrup.
Pineapple juice has 53 kcal per 100g and agave syrup 310 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 485%.
In pineapple juice and in agave syrup most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pineapple juice with agave syrup in details.
Fact 2: Pineapple juice And Agave syrup Nutrition Difference
Agave syrup vs Pineapple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pineapple juice||Agave syrup|
|Carbohydrates||12.87 g||76 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||3 g|
Less carbohydrates in pineapple juice
In pineapple juice is less carbohydrates than in agave syrup.
There is 76g/100g of carbohydrates in agave syrup and 12.87g/100g in pineapple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 491%.
Less fat in pineapple juice
In pineapple juice is less fats than in agave syrup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.5g/100g of fats in agave syrup and 0.12g/100g in pineapple juice. In this case difference is about 317%.
- Carbohydrates12.87 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 95% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: agave syrup vs pineapple juice
Minerals: pineapple juice vs agave syrup
Compares of pineapple juice
- Pineapple Juice vs Apple Juice
- Pineapple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Pineapple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Pineapple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Pineapple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- see all compares of pineapple juice
Compares of agave syrup
- see all compares of agave syrup
- Calories from Pineapple juice
- Calories of Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Argan oil
- Haddock calories per 100g
- Protein bar carbs per 100g
- Udon noodles protein per 100g
- Salad greens fat per 100g
- How many calories does zucchini bread have?
- Calories in a half of trail mix
- Calories in whole trail mix
- Calories for one, two or more trail mix
- Calories in handful of trail mix
- Calories in tablespoon of trail mix
- How much protein in Life Savers?