Pepperoni vs Wiener (Hot Dog): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pepperoni vs weiner - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pepperoni is much more calories than in weiner.
Pepperoni has 504 kcal per 100g and weiner 230 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 119 %.
In pepperoni and in weiner most calories came from fat.
pepperoni or weiner - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pepperoni - 119% more than weiner
- Carbohydrates: weiner - 120% more than pepperoni
- Fat: pepperoni - 139% more than weiner
- Protein: pepperoni - 83% more than weiner
- Water: weiner - 127% more than pepperoni
Pepperoni vs weiner nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Pepperoni||Wiener (hot dog)|
|Carbohydrates||1.18 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||46.28 g||19.4 g|
|Protein||19.25 g||10.5 g|
|Water||28.55 g||64.9 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||1.33 mg||0.88 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||274 mg||101 mg|
|Sodium||1582 mg||879 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.271 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.257 mg||0.107 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.987 mg||1.613 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.362 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||0.22 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.002 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepperoni is more protein than in weiner.
There is 10.5g per 100g of weiner and 19.25g per 100g of pepperoni so using simple math we can see that difference is about 83 %.
In pepperoni is less carbohydrates than in weiner.
There is 2.6g/100g of carbohydrates in weiner and 1.18g/100g in pepperoni so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 120 %.
In pepperoni is more fats than in weiner.
The tables above show us that there is 19.4g/100g of fats in weiner and 46.28g/100g in pepperoni. In this case difference is about 139 %.
See tables below to compare pepperoni with weiner in details.
- Carbohydrates1.18 g
- Fat46.28 g
- Protein19.25 g
- Water28.55 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
Vitamins: weiner vs pepperoni
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pepperoni 211% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pepperoni 140% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepperoni 209% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B6: pepperoni 202% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pepperoni 25% more than weiner
- Vitaminium E: pepperoni 368% more than weiner
- Vitaminium K: pepperoni 200% more than weiner
Minerals: pepperoni vs weiner
Compares of pepperoni
- Pepperoni vs Blood Sausage
- Pepperoni vs Chorizo
- Pepperoni vs Salami
- Pepperoni vs Turkey Salami
- Pepperoni vs Weiner
- Pepperoni vs Bacon
- see all compares of pepperoni
Compares of weiner
- Calories from Pepperoni
- Calories of Ketchup
- Calories in Lobster
- Algae calories per 100g
- Sausage gravy carbs per 100g
- Turkey patty protein per 100g
- Lemon bar fat per 100g
- How many calories does Tic Tac have?
- Calories in a half of Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories in whole Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more Dove Dark Chocolate
- How much protein in microwave popcorn?