Pepperoni vs Turkey Salami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pepperoni
At first glance, you can see that in pepperoni is much more calories than in turkey salami.
Pepperoni has 504 kcal per 100g and turkey salami 172 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 193%.
In pepperoni and in turkey salami most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare pepperoni with turkey salami in details.
Fact 2: Pepperoni And Turkey salami Nutrition Difference
Turkey salami vs Pepperoni: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pepperoni||Turkey salami|
|Carbohydrates||1.18 g||1.55 g|
|Fat||46.28 g||9.21 g|
|Protein||19.25 g||19.2 g|
|Water||28.55 g||68.8 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||1.33 mg||1.25 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||274 mg||216 mg|
|Sodium||1582 mg||1107 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.271 mg||0.426 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.257 mg||0.303 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.987 mg||3.979 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.362 mg||0.427 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in pepperoni
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepperoni is more protein than in turkey salami.
There is 19.2g per 100g of turkey salami and 19.25g per 100g of pepperoni so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0%.
Less carbohydrates in pepperoni
In pepperoni is less carbohydrates than in turkey salami.
There is 1.55g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey salami and 1.18g/100g in pepperoni so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31%.
More fat in pepperoni
In pepperoni is more fats than in turkey salami.
The tables above show us that there is 9.21g/100g of fats in turkey salami and 46.28g/100g in pepperoni. In this case difference is about 402%.
- Carbohydrates1.18 g
- Fat46.28 g
- Protein19.25 g
- Water28.55 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
Vitamins: turkey salami vs pepperoni
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): turkey salami 57% more than pepperoni
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey salami 18% more than pepperoni
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepperoni 25% more than turkey salami
- Vitaminium B6: turkey salami 18% more than pepperoni
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): turkey salami 100% more than pepperoni
- Vitaminium E: pepperoni 329% more than turkey salami
- Vitaminium K: pepperoni 500% more than turkey salami
Minerals: pepperoni vs turkey salami
Compares of pepperoni
- Pepperoni vs Blood Sausage
- Pepperoni vs Chorizo
- Pepperoni vs Salami
- Pepperoni vs Turkey Salami
- Pepperoni vs Weiner
- Pepperoni vs Bacon
- see all compares of pepperoni
Compares of turkey salami
- Calories from Pepperoni
- Calories of Ketchup
- Calories in Lobster
- Algae calories per 100g
- Sausage gravy carbs per 100g
- Turkey patty protein per 100g
- Lemon bar fat per 100g
- How many calories does Tic Tac have?
- Calories in a half of Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories in whole Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more Dove Dark Chocolate
- How much protein in microwave popcorn?