Pepperoni vs Salami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pepperoni vs salami - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pepperoni is much more calories than in salami.
Pepperoni has 504 kcal per 100g and salami 261 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 93 %.
In pepperoni and in salami most calories came from fat.
pepperoni or salami - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pepperoni - 93% more than salami
- Carbohydrates: salami - 61% more than pepperoni
- Fat: pepperoni - 108% more than salami
- Protein: pepperoni - 53% more than salami
- Water: salami - 110% more than pepperoni
Pepperoni vs salami nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||1.18 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||46.28 g||22.2 g|
|Protein||19.25 g||12.6 g|
|Water||28.55 g||60 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||1.33 mg||2.2 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||274 mg||188 mg|
|Sodium||1582 mg||1140 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.271 mg||0.103 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.257 mg||0.189 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.987 mg||3.238 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.362 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.001 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepperoni is more protein than in salami.
There is 12.6g per 100g of salami and 19.25g per 100g of pepperoni so using simple math we can see that difference is about 53 %.
In pepperoni is less carbohydrates than in salami.
There is 1.9g/100g of carbohydrates in salami and 1.18g/100g in pepperoni so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 61 %.
In pepperoni is more fats than in salami.
The tables above show us that there is 22.2g/100g of fats in salami and 46.28g/100g in pepperoni. In this case difference is about 108 %.
See tables below to compare pepperoni with salami in details.
- Carbohydrates1.18 g
- Fat46.28 g
- Protein19.25 g
- Water28.55 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 84% FAT
Vitamins: salami vs pepperoni
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pepperoni 163% more than salami
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pepperoni 36% more than salami
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepperoni 54% more than salami
- Vitaminium B6: pepperoni 101% more than salami
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pepperoni 150% more than salami
- Vitaminium E: pepperoni 442% more than salami
- Vitaminium K: pepperoni 500% more than salami
Minerals: pepperoni vs salami
Compares of pepperoni
- Pepperoni vs Blood Sausage
- Pepperoni vs Chorizo
- Pepperoni vs Salami
- Pepperoni vs Turkey Salami
- Pepperoni vs Weiner
- Pepperoni vs Bacon
- see all compares of pepperoni
Compares of salami
- Calories from Pepperoni
- Calories of Ketchup
- Calories in Lobster
- Algae calories per 100g
- Sausage gravy carbs per 100g
- Turkey patty protein per 100g
- Lemon bar fat per 100g
- How many calories does Tic Tac have?
- Calories in a half of Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories in whole Dove Dark Chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more Dove Dark Chocolate
- How much protein in microwave popcorn?