Peanuts vs Pistachios: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Peanuts vs pistachios - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in peanuts is just a little more calories than in pistachios.
Peanuts has 567 kcal per 100g and pistachios 557 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2 %.
In peanuts and in pistachios most calories came from fat.
peanuts or pistachios - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: peanuts - 2% more than pistachios
- Carbohydrates: pistachios - 73% more than peanuts
- Fat: peanuts - 11% more than pistachios
- Dietary fiber: pistachios - 21% more than peanuts
- Protein: peanuts - 25% more than pistachios
Peanuts vs pistachios nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||16.13 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||49.24 g||44.44 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.5 g||10.3 g|
|Protein||25.8 g||20.6 g|
|Calcium||92 mg||107 mg|
|Iron||4.58 mg||4.15 mg|
|Magnessium||168 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||76 mg||376 mg|
|Potassium||705 mg||1025 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||3.27 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.64 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||12.066 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.767 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.348 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||240 mg||51 mg|
|Vitaminium E||8.33 mg||22.6 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanuts is more protein than in pistachios.
There is 20.6g per 100g of pistachios and 25.8g per 100g of peanuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 25 %.
In peanuts is less carbohydrates than in pistachios.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in pistachios and 16.13g/100g in peanuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 73 %.
In peanuts is more fats than in pistachios.
The tables above show us that there is 44.44g/100g of fats in pistachios and 49.24g/100g in peanuts. In this case difference is about 11 %.
See tables below to compare peanuts with pistachios in details.
- Carbohydrates16.13 g
- Fat49.24 g
- Dietary fiber8.5 g
- Protein25.8 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: pistachios vs peanuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pistachios 36% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pistachios 19% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 828% more than pistachios
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts 240% more than pistachios
- Vitaminium B6: pistachios 389% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 371% more than pistachios
- Vitaminium E: pistachios 171% more than peanuts
Minerals: peanuts vs pistachios
Compares of peanuts
- Peanuts vs Almonds
- Peanuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Peanuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Peanuts vs Chestnuts
- Peanuts vs Coconut
- Peanuts vs Hazelnuts
- see all compares of peanuts
Compares of pistachios
- Calories from Peanuts
- Calories of Pecan
- Calories in Pine nuts
- Pistachios calories per 100g
- Poppy seed carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds protein per 100g
- Quinoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does sesame have?
- Calories in a half of walnuts
- Calories in whole walnuts
- Calories for one, two or more walnuts
- Calories in handful of walnuts
- How much protein in basil?