Peanuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Peanuts
At first glance, you can see that in peanuts is more calories than in pecan.
Peanuts has 567 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In peanuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare peanuts with pecan in details.
Fact 2: Peanuts And Pecan Nutrition Difference
Pecan vs Peanuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||16.13 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||49.24 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.5 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||25.8 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||92 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||4.58 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||168 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||76 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||705 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||3.27 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.64 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||12.066 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.767 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.348 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||240 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium E||8.33 mg||24.44 mg|
More protein in peanuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanuts is more protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 25.8g per 100g of peanuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 181 %.
More carbohydrates in peanuts
In peanuts is more carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 16.13g/100g in peanuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Less fat in peanuts
In peanuts is less fats than in pecan.
The tables above show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 49.24g/100g in peanuts. In this case difference is about 46 %.
- Carbohydrates16.13 g
- Fat49.24 g
- Dietary fiber8.5 g
- Protein25.8 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: pecan vs peanuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan 3% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanuts 4% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 934% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts 105% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts 66% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 991% more than pecan
- Vitaminium E: pecan 193% more than peanuts
Minerals: peanuts vs pecan
Compares of peanuts
- Peanuts vs Almonds
- Peanuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Peanuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Peanuts vs Chestnuts
- Peanuts vs Coconut
- Peanuts vs Hazelnuts
- see all compares of peanuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Peanuts
- Calories of Pecan
- Calories in Pine nuts
- Pistachios calories per 100g
- Poppy seed carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds protein per 100g
- Quinoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does sesame have?
- Calories in a half of walnuts
- Calories in whole walnuts
- Calories for one, two or more walnuts
- Calories in handful of walnuts
- How much protein in basil?