Peanuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Peanuts vs pecan - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in peanuts is less calories than in pecan.
Peanuts has 567 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In peanuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
peanuts or pecan - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pecan - 22% more than peanuts.
- Carbohydrates: peanuts - 14% more than pecan.
- Fat: pecan - 46% more than peanuts.
- Dietary fiber: pecan - 13% more than peanuts.
- Protein: peanuts - 64% more than pecan.
Peanuts vs pecan: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||16.13 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||49.24 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.5 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||25.8 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||92 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||4.58 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||168 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||76 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||705 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||3.27 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.64 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||12.066 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.767 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.348 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||240 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium E||8.33 mg||24.44 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanuts is more protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 25.8g per 100g of peanuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 64 %.
Where is more carbs?
In peanuts is more carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 16.13g/100g in peanuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14 %.
Where is more fats?
In peanuts is less fats than in pecan.
Tables below show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 49.24g/100g in peanuts. In this case difference is about 46 %.
See tables below to compare peanuts with pecan in details.
- Carbohydrates16.13 g
- Fat49.24 g
- Dietary fiber8.5 g
- Protein25.8 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
peanuts or pecan - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan - 3% more than peanuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanuts - 4% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts - 90% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts - 51% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts - 40% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts - 91% more than pecan.
- Vitaminium E: pecan - 193% more than peanuts.
peanuts or pecan - where is more minerals?
Compares of peanuts
- Almonds vs Peanuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts
- Coconut vs Peanuts
- Hazelnuts vs Peanuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Peanuts
- Calories of Pecan
- Calories in Pine nuts
- Pistachios calories per 100g
- Poppy seed carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds protein per 100g
- Quinoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does sesame have?
- Calories in a half of walnuts
- Calories in whole walnuts
- Calories for one, two or more walnuts
- Calories in handful of walnuts
- How much protein in basil?