Peanuts vs Almond Flakes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Peanuts vs almond flakes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in peanuts is just a little more calories than in almond flakes.
Peanuts has 567 kcal per 100g and almond flakes 590 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In peanuts and in almond flakes most calories came from fat.
peanuts or almond flakes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: almond flakes - 4% more than peanuts
- Carbohydrates: almond flakes - 16% more than peanuts
- Fat: almond flakes - 7% more than peanuts
- Dietary fiber: almond flakes - 16% more than peanuts
- Protein: peanuts - 21% more than almond flakes
Peanuts vs almond flakes nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Peanuts||Almond flakes|
|Carbohydrates||16.13 g||18.67 g|
|Fat||49.24 g||52.52 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.5 g||9.9 g|
|Protein||25.8 g||21.4 g|
|Calcium||92 mg||236 mg|
|Iron||4.58 mg||3.28 mg|
|Magnessium||168 mg||268 mg|
|Phosphorus||76 mg||49 mg|
|Potassium||705 mg||659 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||19 mg|
|Zink||3.27 mg||49 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.64 mg||0.191 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.135 mg||0.711 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||12.066 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.348 mg||0.115 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||240 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium E||8.33 mg||23.75 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanuts is more protein than in almond flakes.
There is 21.4g per 100g of almond flakes and 25.8g per 100g of peanuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 21 %.
In peanuts is less carbohydrates than in almond flakes.
There is 18.67g/100g of carbohydrates in almond flakes and 16.13g/100g in peanuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
In peanuts is less fats than in almond flakes.
The tables above show us that there is 52.52g/100g of fats in almond flakes and 49.24g/100g in peanuts. In this case difference is about 7 %.
See tables below to compare peanuts with almond flakes in details.
- Carbohydrates16.13 g
- Fat49.24 g
- Dietary fiber8.5 g
- Protein25.8 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: almond flakes vs peanuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts 235% more than almond flakes
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almond flakes 427% more than peanuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 245% more than almond flakes
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts 203% more than almond flakes
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 489696% more than almond flakes
- Vitaminium E: almond flakes 185% more than peanuts
Minerals: peanuts vs almond flakes
- Calcium: almond flakes 157% more than peanuts
- Iron: peanuts 40% more than almond flakes
- Magnessium: almond flakes 60% more than peanuts
- Phosphorus: peanuts 55% more than almond flakes
- Potassium: peanuts 7% more than almond flakes
- Sodium: almond flakes 6% more than peanuts
- Zink: almond flakes 1398% more than peanuts
Compares of peanuts
- Peanuts vs Almonds
- Peanuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Peanuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Peanuts vs Chestnuts
- Peanuts vs Coconut
- Peanuts vs Hazelnuts
- see all compares of peanuts
Compares of almond flakes
- see all compares of almond flakes
- Calories from Peanuts
- Calories of Pecan
- Calories in Pine nuts
- Pistachios calories per 100g
- Poppy seed carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin seeds protein per 100g
- Quinoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does sesame have?
- Calories in a half of walnuts
- Calories in whole walnuts
- Calories for one, two or more walnuts
- Calories in handful of walnuts
- How much protein in basil?