Peach vs Pear: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Peach vs pear - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in peach is less calories than in pear.
Peach has 39 kcal per 100g and pear 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 49 %.
In peach and in pear most calories came from carbs.
peach or pear - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pear - 49% more than peach.
- Carbohydrates: pear - 45% more than peach.
- Fat: peach - 52% more than pear.
- Dietary fiber: pear - 107% more than peach.
- Protein: peach - 58% more than pear.
Peach vs pear: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||9.54 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.25 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||0.91 g||0.38 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||190 mg||119 mg|
|Zink||0.17 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.024 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.031 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.806 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.153 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.025 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||4 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||6.6 mg||4.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||4.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||162 mg||12 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in peach is more protein than in pear.
There is 0.38g per 100g of pear and 0.91g per 100g of peach so using simple math we can see that difference is about 58 %.
Where is more carbs?
In peach is less carbohydrates than in pear.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in pear and 9.54g/100g in peach so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 45 %.
Where is more fats?
In peach is more fats than in pear.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pear and 0.25g/100g in peach. In this case difference is about 52 %.
See tables below to compare peach with pear in details.
- Carbohydrates9.54 g
- Fat0.25 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein0.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | diced | standard can | without the water
- 87% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
peach or pear - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peach - 50% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peach - 19% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peach - 81% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B5: peach - 69% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B6: pear - 12% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pear - 75% more than peach.
- Vitaminium C: peach - 36% more than pear.
- Vitaminium E: peach - 84% more than pear.
- Vitaminium K: pear - 73% more than peach.
- Beta karoten: peach - 93% more than pear.
peach or pear - where is more minerals?
Compares of peach
Compares of pear
- Calories from Peach
- Calories of Pear
- Calories in Persimmon
- Pineapple calories per 100g
- Plum carbs per 100g
- Pomegranate protein per 100g
- Quince fruit fat per 100g
- How many calories do raspberries have?
- Calories in a half of carambola
- Calories in whole carambola
- Calories for one, two or more carambola fruits
- How much protein in strawberries?