Pastrami vs Turkey Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pastrami vs turkey ham - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pastrami is more calories than in turkey ham.
Pastrami has 139 kcal per 100g and turkey ham 124 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12 %.
In pastrami and in turkey ham most calories came from protein.
pastrami or turkey ham - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pastrami - 12% more than turkey ham
- Carbohydrates: pastrami - 14% more than turkey ham
- Fat: pastrami - 63% more than turkey ham
- Protein: turkey ham - 20% more than pastrami
- Water: turkey ham - 0% more than pastrami
Pastrami vs turkey ham nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Pastrami||Turkey ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.34 g||2.93 g|
|Fat||6.21 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||19.6 g|
|Water||71.73 g||72 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||4.2 mg||1.35 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.2 mg||304 mg|
|Potassium||345 mg||299 mg|
|Sodium||1123 mg||1038 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||2.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.527 mg||3.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.27 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.39 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in pastrami is less protein than in turkey ham.
There is 19.6g per 100g of turkey ham and 16.3g per 100g of pastrami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
In pastrami is more carbohydrates than in turkey ham.
There is 2.93g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey ham and 3.34g/100g in pastrami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14 %.
In pastrami is more fats than in turkey ham.
The tables above show us that there is 3.8g/100g of fats in turkey ham and 6.21g/100g in pastrami. In this case difference is about 63 %.
See tables below to compare pastrami with turkey ham in details.
- Carbohydrates3.34 g
- Fat6.21 g
- Protein16.3 g
- Water71.73 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 10% CARBS.
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Vitamins: turkey ham vs pastrami
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pastrami 10% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey ham 0% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey ham 0% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B6: pastrami 17% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium E: turkey ham 77% more than pastrami
Minerals: pastrami vs turkey ham
- Calcium: pastrami 120% more than turkey ham
- Iron: pastrami 211% more than turkey ham
- Magnessium: turkey ham 43% more than pastrami
- Phosphorus: turkey ham 151900% more than pastrami
- Potassium: pastrami 15% more than turkey ham
- Sodium: pastrami 8% more than turkey ham
- Zink: turkey ham 1080% more than pastrami
Compares of pastrami
- Pastrami vs Mortadella
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham
- Pastrami vs Brisket
- see all compares of pastrami
Compares of turkey ham
- Calories from Pastrami
- Calories of Tomato juice
- Calories in Tuna
- Belriso calories per 100g
- Bosc pear carbs per 100g
- Mango lassi protein per 100g
- Buttered bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How much protein in Club Crackers?