Pastrami vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pastrami
At first glance, you can see that in pastrami is just a little less calories than in smoked ham.
Pastrami has 139 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In pastrami and in smoked ham most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare pastrami with smoked ham in details.
Fact 2: Pastrami And Smoked ham Nutrition Difference
Smoked ham vs Pastrami: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pastrami||Smoked ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.34 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||6.21 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||20.93 g|
|Water||71.73 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||4.2 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.2 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||345 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||1123 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.527 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.27 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.25 mg|
Less protein in pastrami
It is aslo easy to see see that in pastrami is less protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 16.3g per 100g of pastrami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28%.
More carbohydrates in pastrami
In pastrami is more carbohydrates than in smoked ham.
There is 1.5g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked ham and 3.34g/100g in pastrami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 123%.
More fat in pastrami
In pastrami is more fats than in smoked ham.
The tables above show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 6.21g/100g in pastrami. In this case difference is about 12%.
- Carbohydrates3.34 g
- Fat6.21 g
- Protein16.3 g
- Water71.73 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 10% CARBS.
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Vitamins: smoked ham vs pastrami
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham 1271% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami 24% more than smoked ham
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham 14% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham 48% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pastrami 67% more than smoked ham
- Vitaminium E: smoked ham 14% more than pastrami
Minerals: pastrami vs smoked ham
Compares of pastrami
- Pastrami vs Mortadella
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham
- Pastrami vs Brisket
- see all compares of pastrami
Compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Pastrami
- Calories of Tomato juice
- Calories in Tuna
- Belriso calories per 100g
- Bosc pear carbs per 100g
- Mango lassi protein per 100g
- Buttered bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How much protein in Club Crackers?