Pastrami vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pastrami vs smoked ham - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pastrami is just a little less calories than in smoked ham.
Pastrami has 139 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In pastrami and in smoked ham most calories came from protein.
pastrami or smoked ham - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: smoked ham - 4% more than pastrami.
- Carbohydrates: pastrami - 55% more than smoked ham.
- Fat: pastrami - 11% more than smoked ham.
- Protein: smoked ham - 28% more than pastrami.
- Water: pastrami - 6% more than smoked ham.
Pastrami vs smoked ham: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Pastrami||Smoked ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.34 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||6.21 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||20.93 g|
|Water||71.73 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||4.2 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.2 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||345 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||1123 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.527 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.27 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.25 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in pastrami is less protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 16.3g per 100g of pastrami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28 %.
Where is more carbs?
In pastrami is more carbohydrates than in smoked ham.
There is 1.5g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked ham and 3.34g/100g in pastrami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 55 %.
Where is more fats?
In pastrami is more fats than in smoked ham.
Tables below show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 6.21g/100g in pastrami. In this case difference is about 11 %.
See tables below to compare pastrami with smoked ham in details.
- Carbohydrates3.34 g
- Fat6.21 g
- Protein16.3 g
- Water71.73 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 10% CARBS.
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
pastrami or smoked ham - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham - 1271% more than pastrami.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami - 19% more than smoked ham.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham - 14% more than pastrami.
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham - 48% more than pastrami.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pastrami - 40% more than smoked ham.
- Vitaminium E: smoked ham - 14% more than pastrami.
pastrami or smoked ham - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pastrami - 27% more than smoked ham.
- Iron: pastrami - 65% more than smoked ham.
- Magnessium: smoked ham - 0% more than pastrami.
- Phosphorus: smoked ham - 300% more than pastrami.
- Potassium: pastrami - 17% more than smoked ham.
- Sodium: smoked ham - 7% more than pastrami.
- Zink: smoked ham - 300% more than pastrami.
Compares of pastrami
- Mortadella vs Pastrami
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham
Compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Pastrami
- Calories of Tomato juice
- Calories in Tuna
- Belriso calories per 100g
- Bosc pear carbs per 100g
- Mango lassi protein per 100g
- Buttered bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How much protein in Club Crackers?
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham nutrition
- Pork Sausage vs Poultry Sausage calories
- Pork Sausage vs Roasted Pork Loiny protein
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham sugar
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham vitamins
- Poultry Sausage vs Roasted Pork Loiny dietary fiber
- Poultry Sausage vs Smoked Bacon vitaminium C
- Poultry Sausage vs Smoked Ham magnessium
- Poultry Sausage vs Turkey Ham potassium