Pastrami vs Pork Sausage: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pastrami vs pork sausage - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pastrami is much more calories than in pork sausage.
Pastrami has 139 kcal per 100g and pork sausage 309 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 122 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pastrami cames from protein and in pork sausage from fat.
pastrami or pork sausage - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pork sausage - 122% more than pastrami
- Carbohydrates: pastrami - 255% more than pork sausage
- Fat: pork sausage - 355% more than pastrami
- Protein: pastrami - 36% more than pork sausage
- Water: pastrami - 27% more than pork sausage
Pastrami vs pork sausage nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Pastrami||Pork sausage|
|Carbohydrates||3.34 g||0.94 g|
|Fat||6.21 g||28.23 g|
|Protein||16.3 g||11.98 g|
|Water||71.73 g||56.49 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||4.2 mg||0.59 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.2 mg||1.1 mg|
|Potassium||345 mg||483 mg|
|Sodium||1123 mg||827 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.527 mg||2.807 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.27 mg||0.179 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.25 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in pastrami is more protein than in pork sausage.
There is 11.98g per 100g of pork sausage and 16.3g per 100g of pastrami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36 %.
In pastrami is more carbohydrates than in pork sausage.
There is 0.94g/100g of carbohydrates in pork sausage and 3.34g/100g in pastrami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 255 %.
In pastrami is less fats than in pork sausage.
The tables above show us that there is 28.23g/100g of fats in pork sausage and 6.21g/100g in pastrami. In this case difference is about 355 %.
See tables below to compare pastrami with pork sausage in details.
- Carbohydrates3.34 g
- Fat6.21 g
- Protein16.3 g
- Water71.73 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 10% CARBS.
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Vitamins: pork sausage vs pastrami
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork sausage 285% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami 39% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pastrami 26% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B6: pastrami 51% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pastrami 400% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium E: pork sausage 14% more than pastrami
Minerals: pastrami vs pork sausage
- Calcium: pork sausage 0% more than pastrami
- Iron: pastrami 612% more than pork sausage
- Magnessium: pastrami 27% more than pork sausage
- Phosphorus: pork sausage 450% more than pastrami
- Potassium: pork sausage 40% more than pastrami
- Sodium: pastrami 36% more than pork sausage
- Zink: pork sausage 450% more than pastrami
Compares of pastrami
- Pastrami vs Mortadella
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham
- Pastrami vs Brisket
- see all compares of pastrami
Compares of pork sausage
- Calories from Pastrami
- Calories of Tomato juice
- Calories in Tuna
- Belriso calories per 100g
- Bosc pear carbs per 100g
- Mango lassi protein per 100g
- Buttered bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How much protein in Club Crackers?
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon nutrition
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham calories
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham protein
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham sugar
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham vitamins
- Smoked Bacon vs Smoked Ham dietary fiber
- Smoked Ham vs Turkey Ham vitaminium C
- Broccoli vs Green Pepper magnessium
- Cabbage vs Green Pepper potassium