Pasta vs Muesli: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cooked pasta vs muesli - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cooked pasta is much less calories than in muesli.
Cooked pasta has 131 kcal per 100g and muesli 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 189 %.
In cooked pasta and in muesli most calories came from carbs.
cooked pasta or muesli - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: muesli - 189% more than cooked pasta.
- Carbohydrates: muesli - 156% more than cooked pasta.
- Fat: muesli - 538% more than cooked pasta.
- Protein: muesli - 117% more than cooked pasta.
Cooked pasta vs muesli: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||24.93 g||63.9 g|
|Fat||1.05 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||5.15 g||11.2 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||71 mg|
|Iron||1.14 mg||3.9 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||136 mg|
|Phosphorus||6 mg||381 mg|
|Potassium||24 mg||443 mg|
|Sodium||6 mg||122 mg|
|Zink||6 mg||3.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.209 mg||0.385 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.15 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.992 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.28 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cooked pasta is less protein than in muesli.
There is 11.2g per 100g of muesli and 5.15g per 100g of cooked pasta so using simple math we can see that difference is about 117 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cooked pasta is less carbohydrates than in muesli.
There is 63.9g/100g of carbohydrates in muesli and 24.93g/100g in cooked pasta so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 156 %.
Where is more fats?
In cooked pasta is less fats than in muesli.
Tables below show us that there is 6.7g/100g of fats in muesli and 1.05g/100g in cooked pasta. In this case difference is about 538 %.
See tables below to compare cooked pasta with muesli in details.
- Carbohydrates24.93 g
- Fat1.05 g
- Protein5.15 g
100g | ounce | cup | cup | half cup
- 77% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
cooked pasta or muesli - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muesli - 84% more than cooked pasta.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cooked pasta - 1% more than muesli.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muesli - 106% more than cooked pasta.
- Vitaminium B6: muesli - 724% more than cooked pasta.
cooked pasta or muesli - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: muesli - 1083% more than cooked pasta.
- Iron: muesli - 242% more than cooked pasta.
- Magnessium: muesli - 656% more than cooked pasta.
- Phosphorus: muesli - 6250% more than cooked pasta.
- Potassium: muesli - 1746% more than cooked pasta.
- Sodium: muesli - 1933% more than cooked pasta.
- Zink: cooked pasta - 50% more than muesli.
Compares of cooked pasta
- Couscous vs Pasta
- Pasta vs Wholemeal Pasta
- Pasta vs Muesli
- Pasta vs Oatmeal
- Pasta vs Spaghetti
- Cooked Pasta vs Millet
Compares of muesli
- Calories from Pasta
- Calories of Carrot cake
- Calories in Sheep's milk
- Poultry offal calories per 100g
- Dried pears carbs per 100g
- Anchovy protein per 100g
- Beef fat per 100g
- How many calories does pig in a blanket have?
- Calories in a half of ketchup packet
- Calories in whole ketchup packet
- Calories for one, two or more ketchup packets
- How much protein in Jelly Bean?