Pasta vs Muesli: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cooked pasta
At first glance, you can see that in cooked pasta is much less calories than in muesli.
Cooked pasta has 131 kcal per 100g and muesli 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 189%.
In cooked pasta and in muesli most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cooked pasta with muesli in details.
Fact 2: Cooked pasta And Muesli Nutrition Difference
Muesli vs Cooked pasta: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||24.93 g||63.9 g|
|Fat||1.05 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||5.15 g||11.2 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||71 mg|
|Iron||1.14 mg||3.9 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||136 mg|
|Phosphorus||6 mg||381 mg|
|Potassium||24 mg||443 mg|
|Sodium||6 mg||122 mg|
|Zink||6 mg||3.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.209 mg||0.385 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.15 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.992 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.28 mg|
Less protein in cooked pasta
It is aslo easy to see see that in cooked pasta is less protein than in muesli.
There is 11.2g per 100g of muesli and 5.15g per 100g of cooked pasta so using simple math we can see that difference is about 117%.
Less carbohydrates in cooked pasta
In cooked pasta is less carbohydrates than in muesli.
There is 63.9g/100g of carbohydrates in muesli and 24.93g/100g in cooked pasta so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 156%.
Less fat in cooked pasta
In cooked pasta is less fats than in muesli.
The tables above show us that there is 6.7g/100g of fats in muesli and 1.05g/100g in cooked pasta. In this case difference is about 538%.
- Carbohydrates24.93 g
- Fat1.05 g
- Protein5.15 g
100g | ounce | cup | cup | half cup
- 77% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: muesli vs cooked pasta
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muesli 84% more than cooked pasta
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cooked pasta 1% more than muesli
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muesli 106% more than cooked pasta
- Vitaminium B6: muesli 724% more than cooked pasta
Minerals: cooked pasta vs muesli
- Calcium: muesli 1083% more than cooked pasta
- Iron: muesli 242% more than cooked pasta
- Magnessium: muesli 656% more than cooked pasta
- Phosphorus: muesli 6250% more than cooked pasta
- Potassium: muesli 1746% more than cooked pasta
- Sodium: muesli 1933% more than cooked pasta
- Zink: cooked pasta 99% more than muesli
Compares of cooked pasta
- Cooked Pasta vs Couscous
- Cooked Pasta vs Muesli
- Cooked Pasta vs Oatmeal
- Cooked Pasta vs Spaghetti
- Cooked Pasta vs Millet
- Cooked Pasta vs Potato
- see all compares of cooked pasta
Compares of muesli
- Calories from Pasta
- Calories of Carrot cake
- Calories in Neufchatel
- Breast milk calories per 100g
- Poultry offal carbs per 100g
- Dried pears protein per 100g
- Anchovy fat per 100g
- How many calories does beef have?
- Calories in a half of caramel apple
- Calories in whole caramel apple
- Calories for one, two or more caramel apples
- Calories in slice of caramel apple
- How much protein in ketchup packet?