Parsley vs Mint: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Parsley vs mint - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in parsley is more calories than in mint.
Parsley has 36 kcal per 100g and mint 44 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In parsley and in mint most calories came from carbs.
parsley or mint - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mint - 22% more than parsley
- Carbohydrates: mint - 33% more than parsley
- Fat: parsley - 10% more than mint
- Dietary fiber: mint - 106% more than parsley
- Protein: mint - 11% more than parsley
Parsley vs mint nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||6.33 g||8.41 g|
|Fat||0.8 g||0.73 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||6.8 g|
|Protein||2.97 g||3.29 g|
|Calcium||138 mg||199 mg|
|Iron||6.2 mg||11.87 mg|
|Magnessium||50 mg||63 mg|
|Potassium||554 mg||458 mg|
|Sodium||56 mg||30 mg|
|Zink||1.07 mg||1.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.086 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.098 mg||0.175 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.313 mg||0.948 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.09 mg||0.158 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||152 mg||105 mg|
|Vitaminium C||133 mg||13.3 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in parsley is less protein than in mint.
There is 3.29g per 100g of mint and 2.97g per 100g of parsley so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11 %.
In parsley is less carbohydrates than in mint.
There is 8.41g/100g of carbohydrates in mint and 6.33g/100g in parsley so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 33 %.
In parsley is more fats than in mint.
The tables above show us that there is 0.73g/100g of fats in mint and 0.8g/100g in parsley. In this case difference is about 10 %.
See tables below to compare parsley with mint in details.
- Carbohydrates6.33 g
- Fat0.8 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein2.97 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | chopped cup | spring
- 57% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
Vitamins: mint vs parsley
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): parsley 10% more than mint
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mint 79% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): parsley 39% more than mint
- Vitaminium B6: mint 76% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): parsley 45% more than mint
- Vitaminium C: parsley 900% more than mint
Minerals: parsley vs mint
Compares of parsley
- Parsley vs Basil
- Parsley vs Celery
- Parsley vs Chervil
- Parsley vs Coriander
- Parsley vs Dill
- Parsley vs Lemongrass
- see all compares of parsley
Compares of mint
- Calories from Parsley
- Calories of Peppermint
- Calories in Rosemary
- Sage calories per 100g
- Savory carbs per 100g
- Mint protein per 100g
- Marjoram fat per 100g
- How many calories does tarragon have?
- Calories in a half of turmeric
- Calories in whole turmeric
- Calories for one, two or more turmeric leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of turmeric leaves
- How much protein in apricot?