Parsley vs Marjoram: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Parsley
At first glance, you can see that in parsley is much less calories than in marjoram.
Parsley has 36 kcal per 100g and marjoram 271 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 653%.
In parsley and in marjoram most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare parsley with marjoram in details.
Fact 2: Parsley And Marjoram Nutrition Difference
Marjoram vs Parsley: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||6.33 g||60.56 g|
|Fat||0.8 g||7.04 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||40.3 g|
|Protein||2.97 g||12.66 g|
|Calcium||138 mg||1990 mg|
|Iron||6.2 mg||82.71 mg|
|Magnessium||50 mg||346 mg|
|Potassium||554 mg||1522 mg|
|Sodium||56 mg||77 mg|
|Zink||1.07 mg||3.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.086 mg||0.289 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.098 mg||0.316 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.313 mg||0.902 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.4 mg||0.209 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.09 mg||1.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||152 mg||274 mg|
|Vitaminium C||133 mg||51.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.75 mg||1.69 mg|
|Vitaminium K||1640 mg||621.7 mg|
|Beta karoten||5054 mg||4806 mg|
Less protein in parsley
It is aslo easy to see see that in parsley is less protein than in marjoram.
There is 12.66g per 100g of marjoram and 2.97g per 100g of parsley so using simple math we can see that difference is about 326%.
Less carbohydrates in parsley
In parsley is less carbohydrates than in marjoram.
There is 60.56g/100g of carbohydrates in marjoram and 6.33g/100g in parsley so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 857%.
Less fat in parsley
In parsley is less fats than in marjoram.
The tables above show us that there is 7.04g/100g of fats in marjoram and 0.8g/100g in parsley. In this case difference is about 780%.
- Carbohydrates6.33 g
- Fat0.8 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein2.97 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | bunch | chopped cup | spring
- 57% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
Vitamins: marjoram vs parsley
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): marjoram 236% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): marjoram 222% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): parsley 46% more than marjoram
- Vitaminium B5: parsley 91% more than marjoram
- Vitaminium B6: marjoram 1222% more than parsley
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): marjoram 80% more than parsley
- Vitaminium C: parsley 159% more than marjoram
- Vitaminium E: marjoram 125% more than parsley
- Vitaminium K: parsley 164% more than marjoram
- Beta karoten: parsley 5% more than marjoram
Minerals: parsley vs marjoram
Compares of parsley
- Parsley vs Basil
- Parsley vs Celery
- Parsley vs Chervil
- Parsley vs Coriander
- Parsley vs Dill
- Parsley vs Lemongrass
- see all compares of parsley
Compares of marjoram
- Calories from Parsley
- Calories of Peppermint
- Calories in Rosemary
- Sage calories per 100g
- Savory carbs per 100g
- Mint protein per 100g
- Marjoram fat per 100g
- How many calories does tarragon have?
- Calories in a half of turmeric
- Calories in whole turmeric
- Calories for one, two or more turmeric leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of turmeric leaves
- How much protein in apricot?