Parmesan vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Parmesan
At first glance, you can see that in Parmesan is much less calories than in egg.
Parmesan has 392 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 174 %.
In Parmesan and in egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Parmesan with egg in details.
Fact 2: Parmesan And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Parmesan: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.22 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||25 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||35.75 g||12.56 g|
|Water||30 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||1184 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.82 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||44 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||92 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||1175 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||1.7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.039 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.332 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.271 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.091 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||1.05 mg|
More protein in Parmesan
It is aslo easy to see see that in Parmesan is more protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 35.75g per 100g of Parmesan so using simple math we can see that difference is about 185 %.
More carbohydrates in Parmesan
In Parmesan is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 3.22g/100g in Parmesan so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 347 %.
More fat in Parmesan
In Parmesan is more fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 25g/100g in Parmesan. In this case difference is about 163 %.
- Carbohydrates3.22 g
- Fat25 g
- Protein35.75 g
- Water30 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 3% CARBS.
- 38% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs Parmesan
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg 3% more than Parmesan
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 38% more than Parmesan
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Parmesan 261% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: egg 87% more than Parmesan
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg 571% more than Parmesan
- Vitaminium E: egg 377% more than Parmesan
Minerals: Parmesan vs egg
Compares of Parmesan
- Parmesan vs Blue Cheese
- Parmesan vs Brie
- Parmesan vs Cottage Cheese
- Parmesan vs Edam Cheese
- Parmesan vs Feta Cheese
- Parmesan vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Parmesan
Compares of egg
- Calories from Parmesan
- Calories of Butter (60% fat)
- Calories in Dried fig
- Almond milk calories per 100g
- Rabbit meat carbs per 100g
- Sausage protein per 100g
- Jambalaya fat per 100g
- How many calories do veggie straws have?
- Calories in a half of wild rice
- Calories in whole wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more wild rice
- Calories in tablespoon of wild rice
- How much protein in soba noodles?