Papaya vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Papaya vs watermelon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in papaya is more calories than in watermelon.
Papaya has 43 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30 %.
In papaya and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
papaya or watermelon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: papaya - 30% more than watermelon.
- Carbohydrates: papaya - 5% more than watermelon.
- Fat: papaya - 42% more than watermelon.
- Dietary fiber: papaya - 76% more than watermelon.
- Protein: watermelon - 28% more than papaya.
Papaya vs watermelon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||8 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.47 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||182 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.08 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.338 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.218 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||37 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||60.9 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||276 mg||303 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in papaya is less protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 0.47g per 100g of papaya so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28 %.
Where is more carbs?
In papaya is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 8g/100g in papaya so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5 %.
Where is more fats?
In papaya is more fats than in watermelon.
Tables below show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.26g/100g in papaya. In this case difference is about 42 %.
See tables below to compare papaya with watermelon in details.
- Carbohydrates8 g
- Fat0.26 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pieces | cup | mashed
- 88% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
papaya or watermelon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): watermelon - 43% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): papaya - 47% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B5: watermelon - 1% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B6: watermelon - 18% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya - 92% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium C: papaya - 87% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium E: papaya - 83% more than watermelon.
- Beta karoten: watermelon - 10% more than papaya.
papaya or watermelon - where is more minerals?
Compares of papaya
- Apple vs Papaya
- Apricot vs Papaya
- Avocado vs Papaya
- Banana vs Papaya
- Blackberries vs Papaya
- Blueberries vs Papaya
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Papaya
- Calories of Passion fruit
- Calories in Peach
- Pear calories per 100g
- Persimmon carbs per 100g
- Pineapple protein per 100g
- Plum fat per 100g
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How much protein in sapodilla?
- Papaya vs Acerola nutrition
- Passion Fruit vs Peach calories
- Passion Fruit vs Persimmon protein
- Passion Fruit vs Pineapple sugar
- Passion Fruit vs Plum vitamins
- Passion Fruit vs Pomegranate dietary fiber
- Passion Fruit vs Quinces vitaminium C
- Passion Fruit vs Raspberries magnessium
- Passion Fruit vs Sapodilla potassium