Papaya vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Papaya vs strawberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in papaya is more calories than in strawberries.
Papaya has 43 kcal per 100g and strawberries 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26 %.
In papaya and in strawberries most calories came from carbs.
papaya or strawberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: papaya - 26% more than strawberries.
- Carbohydrates: papaya - 4% more than strawberries.
- Fat: strawberries - 15% more than papaya.
- Dietary fiber: strawberries - 18% more than papaya.
- Protein: strawberries - 43% more than papaya.
Papaya vs strawberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||8 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.47 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||182 mg||153 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.08 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.338 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.218 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||37 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||60.9 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||276 mg||7 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in papaya is less protein than in strawberries.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberries and 0.47g per 100g of papaya so using simple math we can see that difference is about 43 %.
Where is more carbs?
In papaya is more carbohydrates than in strawberries.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberries and 8g/100g in papaya so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
Where is more fats?
In papaya is less fats than in strawberries.
Tables below show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberries and 0.26g/100g in papaya. In this case difference is about 15 %.
See tables below to compare papaya with strawberries in details.
- Carbohydrates8 g
- Fat0.26 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pieces | cup | mashed
- 88% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
papaya or strawberries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): papaya - 19% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): strawberries - 14% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B5: papaya - 43% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B6: strawberries - 24% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya - 35% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium C: papaya - 3% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium E: papaya - 3% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium K: papaya - 15% more than strawberries.
- Beta karoten: papaya - 97% more than strawberries.
papaya or strawberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of papaya
- Apple vs Papaya
- Apricot vs Papaya
- Avocado vs Papaya
- Banana vs Papaya
- Blackberries vs Papaya
- Blueberries vs Papaya
Compares of strawberries
- Calories from Papaya
- Calories of Passion fruit
- Calories in Peach
- Pear calories per 100g
- Persimmon carbs per 100g
- Pineapple protein per 100g
- Plum fat per 100g
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How much protein in sapodilla?