Papaya vs Pineapple: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Papaya vs pineapple - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in papaya is less calories than in pineapple.
Papaya has 43 kcal per 100g and pineapple 50 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16 %.
In papaya and in pineapple most calories came from carbs.
papaya or pineapple - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pineapple - 16% more than papaya.
- Carbohydrates: pineapple - 69% more than papaya.
- Fat: papaya - 54% more than pineapple.
- Dietary fiber: papaya - 18% more than pineapple.
- Protein: pineapple - 15% more than papaya.
Papaya vs pineapple: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||8 g||13.52 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||0.47 g||0.54 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.29 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||10 mg||8 mg|
|Potassium||182 mg||109 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.08 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.079 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.338 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.112 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||37 mg||18 mg|
|Vitaminium C||60.9 mg||47.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||0.07 mg|
|Beta karoten||276 mg||35 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in papaya is less protein than in pineapple.
There is 0.54g per 100g of pineapple and 0.47g per 100g of papaya so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
Where is more carbs?
In papaya is less carbohydrates than in pineapple.
There is 13.52g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple and 8g/100g in papaya so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 69 %.
Where is more fats?
In papaya is more fats than in pineapple.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple and 0.26g/100g in papaya. In this case difference is about 54 %.
See tables below to compare papaya with pineapple in details.
- Carbohydrates8 g
- Fat0.26 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pieces | cup | mashed
- 88% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
papaya or pineapple - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple - 243% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): papaya - 33% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple - 48% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple - 195% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya - 51% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium C: papaya - 22% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium E: papaya - 93% more than pineapple.
- Vitaminium K: papaya - 97% more than pineapple.
- Beta karoten: papaya - 87% more than pineapple.
papaya or pineapple - where is more minerals?
Compares of papaya
- Apple vs Papaya
- Apricot vs Papaya
- Avocado vs Papaya
- Banana vs Papaya
- Blackberries vs Papaya
- Blueberries vs Papaya
Compares of pineapple
- Calories from Papaya
- Calories of Passion fruit
- Calories in Peach
- Pear calories per 100g
- Persimmon carbs per 100g
- Pineapple protein per 100g
- Plum fat per 100g
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How much protein in sapodilla?