Papaya vs Carambola: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Papaya vs carambola - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in papaya is more calories than in carambola.
Papaya has 43 kcal per 100g and carambola 31 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28 %.
In papaya and in carambola most calories came from carbs.
papaya or carambola - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: papaya - 28% more than carambola.
- Carbohydrates: papaya - 16% more than carambola.
- Fat: carambola - 27% more than papaya.
- Dietary fiber: carambola - 65% more than papaya.
- Protein: carambola - 121% more than papaya.
Papaya vs carambola: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||8 g||6.73 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||0.47 g||1.04 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||10 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||182 mg||133 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.08 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.014 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.338 mg||0.367 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||37 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium C||60.9 mg||34.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.15 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in papaya is less protein than in carambola.
There is 1.04g per 100g of carambola and 0.47g per 100g of papaya so using simple math we can see that difference is about 121 %.
Where is more carbs?
In papaya is more carbohydrates than in carambola.
There is 6.73g/100g of carbohydrates in carambola and 8g/100g in papaya so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In papaya is less fats than in carambola.
Tables below show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in carambola and 0.26g/100g in papaya. In this case difference is about 27 %.
See tables below to compare papaya with carambola in details.
- Carbohydrates8 g
- Fat0.26 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pieces | cup | mashed
- 88% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
papaya or carambola - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): papaya - 39% more than carambola.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): papaya - 41% more than carambola.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carambola - 9% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B6: papaya - 55% more than carambola.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya - 68% more than carambola.
- Vitaminium C: papaya - 44% more than carambola.
- Vitaminium E: papaya - 50% more than carambola.
papaya or carambola - where is more minerals?
Compares of papaya
- Apple vs Papaya
- Apricot vs Papaya
- Avocado vs Papaya
- Banana vs Papaya
- Blackberries vs Papaya
- Blueberries vs Papaya
Compares of carambola
- Calories from Papaya
- Calories of Passion fruit
- Calories in Peach
- Pear calories per 100g
- Persimmon carbs per 100g
- Pineapple protein per 100g
- Plum fat per 100g
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How much protein in sapodilla?