Papaya vs Acerola Fruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Papaya vs acerola - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in papaya is more calories than in acerola.
Papaya has 43 kcal per 100g and acerola 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26 %.
In papaya and in acerola most calories came from carbs.
papaya or acerola - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: papaya - 26% more than acerola.
- Carbohydrates: papaya - 4% more than acerola.
- Fat: acerola - 15% more than papaya.
- Dietary fiber: papaya - 35% more than acerola.
- Protein: papaya - 15% more than acerola.
Papaya vs acerola: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Papaya||Acerola fruit|
|Carbohydrates||8 g||7.69 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||0.47 g||0.4 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||10 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||182 mg||146 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||0.08 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.338 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium C||60.9 mg||1677.6 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in papaya is more protein than in acerola.
There is 0.4g per 100g of acerola and 0.47g per 100g of papaya so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
Where is more carbs?
In papaya is more carbohydrates than in acerola.
There is 7.69g/100g of carbohydrates in acerola and 8g/100g in papaya so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
Where is more fats?
In papaya is less fats than in acerola.
Tables below show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in acerola and 0.26g/100g in papaya. In this case difference is about 15 %.
See tables below to compare papaya with acerola in details.
- Carbohydrates8 g
- Fat0.26 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pieces | cup | mashed
- 88% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
papaya or acerola - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): papaya - 13% more than acerola.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): acerola - 122% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): acerola - 18% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B6: papaya - 76% more than acerola.
- Vitaminium C: acerola - 2655% more than papaya.
papaya or acerola - where is more minerals?
Compares of papaya
- Apple vs Papaya
- Apricot vs Papaya
- Avocado vs Papaya
- Banana vs Papaya
- Blackberries vs Papaya
- Blueberries vs Papaya
Compares of acerola
- Calories from Papaya
- Calories of Passion fruit
- Calories in Peach
- Pear calories per 100g
- Persimmon carbs per 100g
- Pineapple protein per 100g
- Plum fat per 100g
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How much protein in sapodilla?
- Passion Fruit vs Peach nutrition
- Passion Fruit vs Persimmon calories
- Passion Fruit vs Pineapple protein
- Passion Fruit vs Plum sugar
- Passion Fruit vs Pomegranate vitamins
- Passion Fruit vs Quinces dietary fiber
- Passion Fruit vs Raspberries vitaminium C
- Passion Fruit vs Sapodilla magnessium
- Passion Fruit vs Strawberries potassium