Palm Oil vs Avocado Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Palm oil
At first glance, you can see that in palm oil is just a little less calories than in avocado oil.
Palm oil has 884 kcal per 100g and avocado oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In palm oil and in avocado oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare palm oil with avocado oil in details.
Fact 2: Palm oil And Avocado oil Nutrition Difference
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: avocado oil vs palm oil
Minerals: palm oil vs avocado oil
Compares of palm oil
- Palm Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil vs Olive Oil
- Palm Oil vs Almond Oil
- Palm Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Palm Oil vs Avocado Oil
- see all compares of palm oil
Compares of avocado oil
- Calories from Palm oil
- Calories of Apple juice
- Calories in Beer
- Shrimp calories per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese carbs per 100g
- Sesame bagel protein per 100g
- Triscuits crackers fat per 100g
- How many calories does long island iced tea have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories in whole McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- How much protein in risotto?
- Almond Oil vs Sunflower Oil nutrition
- Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil calories
- Almond Oil vs Linseed Oil protein
- Sunflower Oil vs Avocado Oil sugar
- Avocado Oil vs Linseed Oil vitamins
- Potato Chips vs Fries dietary fiber
- Potato Chips vs Nachos vitaminium C
- Potato Chips vs Breadsticks magnessium
- Potato Chips vs Popcorn potassium