Palm Oil vs Almond Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Palm oil
At first glance, you can see that in palm oil is just a little less calories than in almond oil.
Palm oil has 884 kcal per 100g and almond oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In palm oil and in almond oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare palm oil with almond oil in details.
Fact 2: Palm oil And Almond oil Nutrition Difference
Almond oil vs Palm oil: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Palm oil||Almond oil|
|Fat||100 g||100 g|
|Phosphorus||8 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||8 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||15.94 mg||39.2 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.008 mg||0.007 mg|
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in palm oil and almond oil - 100g/100g.
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Compares of palm oil
- Palm Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil vs Olive Oil
- Palm Oil vs Almond Oil
- Palm Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Palm Oil vs Avocado Oil
- see all compares of palm oil
Compares of almond oil
- Calories from Palm oil
- Calories of Apple juice
- Calories in Beer
- Shrimp calories per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese carbs per 100g
- Sesame bagel protein per 100g
- Triscuits crackers fat per 100g
- How many calories does long island iced tea have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories in whole McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds Sundae Caramel
- How much protein in risotto?
- Palm Oil vs Sunflower Oil nutrition
- Palm Oil vs Avocado Oil calories
- Almond Oil vs Sunflower Oil protein
- Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil sugar
- Almond Oil vs Linseed Oil vitamins
- Sunflower Oil vs Avocado Oil dietary fiber
- Avocado Oil vs Linseed Oil vitaminium C
- Potato Chips vs Fries magnessium
- Potato Chips vs Nachos potassium