Oregano vs Cocoa: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Oregano vs cocoa - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in oregano is more calories than in cocoa.
Oregano has 306 kcal per 100g and cocoa 228 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25 %.
In oregano and in cocoa most calories came from carbs.
oregano or cocoa - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: oregano - 25% more than cocoa.
- Carbohydrates: oregano - 10% more than cocoa.
- Fat: cocoa - 34% more than oregano.
- Dietary fiber: oregano - 14% more than cocoa.
- Protein: cocoa - 78% more than oregano.
Oregano vs cocoa: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||64.43 g||57.9 g|
|Fat||10.25 g||13.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||42.8 g||37 g|
|Protein||11 g||19.6 g|
|Calcium||1576 mg||128 mg|
|Iron||44 mg||13.86 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||499 mg|
|Potassium||1669 mg||1524 mg|
|Sodium||15 mg||21 mg|
|Zink||4.43 mg||2.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.341 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.32 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.22 mg||2.185 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||1.21 mg||0.118 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||274 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium E||18.86 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium K||621.7 mg||0.003 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in oregano is less protein than in cocoa.
There is 19.6g per 100g of cocoa and 11g per 100g of oregano so using simple math we can see that difference is about 78 %.
Where is more carbs?
In oregano is more carbohydrates than in cocoa.
There is 57.9g/100g of carbohydrates in cocoa and 64.43g/100g in oregano so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10 %.
Where is more fats?
In oregano is less fats than in cocoa.
Tables below show us that there is 13.7g/100g of fats in cocoa and 10.25g/100g in oregano. In this case difference is about 34 %.
See tables below to compare oregano with cocoa in details.
- Carbohydrates64.43 g
- Fat10.25 g
- Dietary fiber42.8 g
- Protein11 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 65% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
oregano or cocoa - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): oregano - 77% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): oregano - 25% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oregano - 65% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium B6: oregano - 90% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): oregano - 100% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium E: oregano - 99% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium K: oregano - 100% more than cocoa.
oregano or cocoa - where is more minerals?
Compares of oregano
- Basil vs Oregano
- Celery vs Oregano
- Chervil vs Oregano
- Coriander vs Oregano
- Dill vs Oregano
- Epazote vs Oregano