Orange vs Pear: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Orange vs pear - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in orange is less calories than in pear.
Orange has 49 kcal per 100g and pear 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18 %.
In orange and in pear most calories came from carbs.
orange or pear - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pear - 18% more than orange.
- Carbohydrates: pear - 16% more than orange.
- Fat: orange - 60% more than pear.
- Dietary fiber: pear - 24% more than orange.
- Protein: orange - 60% more than pear.
Orange vs pear: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.89 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||0.94 g||0.38 g|
|Calcium||40 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||179 mg||119 mg|
|Zink||0.06 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.087 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.274 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.25 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.063 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.5 mg||4.2 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange is more protein than in pear.
There is 0.38g per 100g of pear and 0.94g per 100g of orange so using simple math we can see that difference is about 60 %.
Where is more carbs?
In orange is less carbohydrates than in pear.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in pear and 11.89g/100g in orange so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In orange is more fats than in pear.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pear and 0.3g/100g in orange. In this case difference is about 60 %.
See tables below to compare orange with pear in details.
- Carbohydrates11.89 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein0.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
orange or pear - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange - 86% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange - 38% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange - 43% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B5: orange - 81% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B6: orange - 56% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange - 82% more than pear.
- Vitaminium C: orange - 91% more than pear.
orange or pear - where is more minerals?
Compares of orange
- Apple vs Orange
- Apricot vs Orange
- Avocado vs Orange
- Banana vs Orange
- Blackberries vs Orange
- Blackcurrants vs Orange
Compares of pear
- Calories from Orange
- Calories of Papaya
- Calories in Passion fruit
- Peach calories per 100g
- Pear carbs per 100g
- Persimmon protein per 100g
- Pineapple fat per 100g
- How many calories does plum have?
- Calories in a half of quince fruit
- Calories in whole quince fruit
- Calories for one, two or more quinces
- How much protein in raspberries?