Orange Juice vs Tomato Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Orange juice
At first glance, you can see that in orange juice is much less calories than in tomato juice.
Orange juice has 45 kcal per 100g and tomato juice 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 165 %.
In orange juice and in tomato juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare orange juice with tomato juice in details.
Fact 2: Orange juice And Tomato juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: orange juice - 165% more than tomato juice
- Carbohydrates: orange juice - 195% more than tomato juice
- Fat: tomato juice - 45% more than orange juice
- Dietary fiber: tomato juice - 100% more than orange juice
- Protein: tomato juice - 21% more than orange juice
- Water: tomato juice - 7% more than orange juice
Tomato juice vs Orange juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Orange juice||Tomato juice|
|Carbohydrates||10.4 g||3.53 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.29 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||0.85 g|
|Water||88.3 g||94.24 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.09 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.03 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||0.673 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.03 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||50 mg||70.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.04 mg||0.32 mg|
Less protein in orange juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange juice is less protein than in tomato juice.
There is 0.85g per 100g of tomato juice and 0.7g per 100g of orange juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 21 %.
More carbohydrates in orange juice
In orange juice is more carbohydrates than in tomato juice.
There is 3.53g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato juice and 10.4g/100g in orange juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 195 %.
Less fat in orange juice
In orange juice is less fats than in tomato juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.29g/100g of fats in tomato juice and 0.2g/100g in orange juice. In this case difference is about 45 %.
- Carbohydrates10.4 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.7 g
- Water88.3 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: tomato juice vs orange juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tomato juice 11% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tomato juice 160% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tomato juice 68% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B6: tomato juice 75% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange juice 50% more than tomato juice
- Vitaminium C: tomato juice 40% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium E: tomato juice 700% more than orange juice
Minerals: orange juice vs tomato juice
- Calcium: orange juice 10% more than tomato juice
- Iron: tomato juice 95% more than orange juice
- Magnessium: tomato juice 0% more than orange juice
- Phosphorus: tomato juice 2200% more than orange juice
- Potassium: tomato juice 9% more than orange juice
- Sodium: tomato juice 900% more than orange juice
- Zink: tomato juice 2200% more than orange juice
Compares of orange juice
- Orange Juice vs Apple Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grape Juice
- Orange Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of orange juice
Compares of tomato juice
- Calories from Orange juice
- Calories of Cider
- Calories in Pork neck
- Tabbouleh calories per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's carbs per 100g
- Kolache protein per 100g
- Injera fat per 100g
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How much protein in Moscato?
- Orange Juice vs Cranberry Juice nutrition
- Orange Juice vs Agave Syrup calories
- Mandarin Juice vs Tomato Juice protein
- Cherry Juice vs Grapefruit Juice sugar
- Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice vitamins
- Cherry Juice vs Carrot Juice dietary fiber
- Cherry Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitaminium C
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice magnessium
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice potassium