Orange Juice vs Raspberry Juice (Syrup): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Orange juice
At first glance, you can see that in orange juice is much less calories than in raspberry juice.
Orange juice has 45 kcal per 100g and raspberry juice 221 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 391%.
In orange juice and in raspberry juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare orange juice with raspberry juice in details.
Orange juice And Raspberry juice Nutrition Difference
raspberry juice - 391% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 411% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 570% more than orange juice
- Dietary fiber:
raspberry juice - 450% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 334% more than orange juice
orange juice - 115% more than raspberry juice
Raspberry juice vs Orange juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Orange juice||Raspberry juice (syrup)|
|Carbohydrates||10.4 g||53.19 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||1.34 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||3.04 g|
|Water||88.3 g||41.15 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||97 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||1.16 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||112 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||100 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||1178 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||1.29 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.09 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.03 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||3.89 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium C||50 mg||38.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.04 mg||0.06 mg|
Less protein in orange juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange juice is less protein than in raspberry juice.
There is 3.04g per 100g of raspberry juice and 0.7g per 100g of orange juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 334%.
Less carbohydrates in orange juice
In orange juice is less carbohydrates than in raspberry juice.
There is 53.19g/100g of carbohydrates in raspberry juice and 10.4g/100g in orange juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 411%.
Less fat in orange juice
In orange juice is less fats than in raspberry juice.
The tables above show us that there is 1.34g/100g of fats in raspberry juice and 0.2g/100g in orange juice. In this case difference is about 570%.
- Carbohydrates10.4 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.7 g
- Water88.3 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: raspberry juice vs orange juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
raspberry juice - 178% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
raspberry juice - 1033% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
raspberry juice - 873% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B6:
raspberry juice - 525% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium C:
orange juice - 31% more than raspberry juice
- Vitaminium E:
raspberry juice - 50% more than orange juice
Minerals: orange juice vs raspberry juice
raspberry juice - 782% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 480% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 918% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 99900% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 489% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 900% more than orange juice
raspberry juice - 1190% more than orange juice
Compares of orange juice
- Orange Juice vs Apple Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grape Juice
- Orange Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of orange juice
Compares of raspberry juice
- see all compares of raspberry juice
- Calories from Orange juice
- Calories of Cider
- Calories in Pork neck
- Tabbouleh calories per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's carbs per 100g
- Kolache protein per 100g
- Injera fat per 100g
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How much protein in Moscato?
- Orange Juice vs Carrot Juice nutrition
- Orange Juice vs Tomato Juice calories
- Orange Juice vs Cranberry Juice protein
- Orange Juice vs Agave Syrup sugar
- Mandarin Juice vs Tomato Juice vitamins
- Cherry Juice vs Grapefruit Juice dietary fiber
- Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice vitaminium C
- Cherry Juice vs Carrot Juice magnessium
- Cherry Juice vs Cranberry Juice potassium