Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Orange juice vs grapefruit juice - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in orange juice is more calories than in grapefruit juice.
Orange juice has 45 kcal per 100g and grapefruit juice 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In orange juice and in grapefruit juice most calories came from carbs.
orange juice or grapefruit juice - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: orange juice - 15% more than grapefruit juice
- Carbohydrates: orange juice - 13% more than grapefruit juice
- Fat: orange juice - 100% more than grapefruit juice
- Protein: orange juice - 40% more than grapefruit juice
- Water: grapefruit juice - 2% more than orange juice
Orange juice vs grapefruit juice nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Orange juice||Grapefruit juice|
|Carbohydrates||10.4 g||9.2 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||0.5 g|
|Water||88.3 g||90 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||162 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.09 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.03 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.03 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium C||50 mg||38 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange juice is more protein than in grapefruit juice.
There is 0.5g per 100g of grapefruit juice and 0.7g per 100g of orange juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 40 %.
In orange juice is more carbohydrates than in grapefruit juice.
There is 9.2g/100g of carbohydrates in grapefruit juice and 10.4g/100g in orange juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13 %.
In orange juice is more fats than in grapefruit juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in grapefruit juice and 0.2g/100g in orange juice. In this case difference is about 100 %.
See tables below to compare orange juice with grapefruit juice in details.
- Carbohydrates10.4 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Protein0.7 g
- Water88.3 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: grapefruit juice vs orange juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange juice 125% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange juice 50% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange juice 100% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium B6: grapefruit juice 10% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange juice 200% more than grapefruit juice
- Vitaminium C: orange juice 32% more than grapefruit juice
Minerals: orange juice vs grapefruit juice
- Calcium: orange juice 22% more than grapefruit juice
- Iron: grapefruit juice 0% more than orange juice
- Magnessium: grapefruit juice 9% more than orange juice
- Phosphorus: grapefruit juice 21900% more than orange juice
- Potassium: orange juice 23% more than grapefruit juice
- Sodium: grapefruit juice 0% more than orange juice
- Zink: grapefruit juice 21900% more than orange juice
Compares of orange juice
- Orange Juice vs Apple Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grape Juice
- Orange Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of orange juice
Compares of grapefruit juice
- Calories from Orange juice
- Calories of Cider
- Calories in Pork neck
- Tabbouleh calories per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's carbs per 100g
- Kolache protein per 100g
- Injera fat per 100g
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How much protein in Moscato?
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice nutrition
- Orange Juice vs Raspberry Juice calories
- Orange Juice vs Carrot Juice protein
- Orange Juice vs Tomato Juice sugar
- Orange Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitamins
- Orange Juice vs Agave Syrup dietary fiber
- Mandarin Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Cherry Juice vs Grapefruit Juice magnessium
- Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice potassium