Orange Juice vs Carrot Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Orange juice
At first glance, you can see that in orange juice is more calories than in carrot juice.
Orange juice has 45 kcal per 100g and carrot juice 40 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In orange juice and in carrot juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare orange juice with carrot juice in details.
Fact 2: Orange juice And Carrot juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: orange juice - 13% more than carrot juice
- Carbohydrates: orange juice - 12% more than carrot juice
- Fat: orange juice - 33% more than carrot juice
- Dietary fiber: carrot juice - 300% more than orange juice
- Protein: carrot juice - 36% more than orange juice
- Water: carrot juice - 1% more than orange juice
Carrot juice vs Orange juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Orange juice||Carrot juice|
|Carbohydrates||10.4 g||9.28 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||0.95 g|
|Water||88.3 g||88.87 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.46 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||15.5 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||292 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||66 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||15.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.09 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.03 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.4 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.217 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.03 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||50 mg||8.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.04 mg||1.16 mg|
Less protein in orange juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange juice is less protein than in carrot juice.
There is 0.95g per 100g of carrot juice and 0.7g per 100g of orange juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36%.
More carbohydrates in orange juice
In orange juice is more carbohydrates than in carrot juice.
There is 9.28g/100g of carbohydrates in carrot juice and 10.4g/100g in orange juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12%.
More fat in orange juice
In orange juice is more fats than in carrot juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in carrot juice and 0.2g/100g in orange juice. In this case difference is about 33%.
- Carbohydrates10.4 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.7 g
- Water88.3 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 90% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: carrot juice vs orange juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot juice 2% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot juice 83% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange juice 4% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium B6: carrot juice 443% more than orange juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange juice 650% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium C: orange juice 488% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium E: carrot juice 2800% more than orange juice
Minerals: orange juice vs carrot juice
- Calcium: carrot juice 118% more than orange juice
- Iron: carrot juice 130% more than orange juice
- Magnessium: carrot juice 27% more than orange juice
- Phosphorus: carrot juice 15400% more than orange juice
- Potassium: carrot juice 46% more than orange juice
- Sodium: carrot juice 6500% more than orange juice
- Zink: carrot juice 15400% more than orange juice
Compares of orange juice
- Orange Juice vs Apple Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grape Juice
- Orange Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Orange Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Orange Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Orange Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of orange juice
Compares of carrot juice
- Calories from Orange juice
- Calories of Cider
- Calories in Pork neck
- Tabbouleh calories per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's carbs per 100g
- Kolache protein per 100g
- Injera fat per 100g
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How much protein in Moscato?
- Orange Juice vs Tomato Juice nutrition
- Orange Juice vs Cranberry Juice calories
- Orange Juice vs Agave Syrup protein
- Mandarin Juice vs Tomato Juice sugar
- Cherry Juice vs Grapefruit Juice vitamins
- Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice dietary fiber
- Cherry Juice vs Carrot Juice vitaminium C
- Cherry Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice potassium