Onion vs Peas - Nutrients Analyze
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
Onion vs peas detailed comparison. Where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in onion is much less calories than in peas.
Onion has 40 kcal per 100g and peas 81 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 103 %.
In onion and in peas most calories came from carbs.
onion or peas - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: peas - 103% more than onion.
- Carbohydrates: peas - 55% more than onion.
- Fat: peas - 300% more than onion.
- Dietary fiber: peas - 200% more than onion.
- Protein: peas - 393% more than onion.
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in onion is less protein than in peas.
There is 5.42g per 100g of peas and 1.1g per 100g of onion so using simple math we can see that difference is about 393 %.
Where is more carbs?
In onion is less carbohydrates than in peas.
There is 14.45g/100g of carbohydrates in peas and 9.34g/100g in onion so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 55 %.
Where is more fats?
In onion is less fats than in peas.
Tables below show us that there is 0.4g/100g of fats in peas and 0.1g/100g in onion. In this case difference is about 300 %.
See tables below to compare onion with peas in details.
- Carbohydrates9.34 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein1.1 g
- 88% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.046 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B50.123 mg
- Vitaminium B60.12 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)19 mg
- Vitaminium C7.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
- Beta karoten1 mg
- Calcium23 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Potassium146 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
- Carbohydrates14.45 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber5.1 g
- Protein5.42 g
- 70% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.266 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.132 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.09 mg
- Vitaminium B50.104 mg
- Vitaminium B60.169 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)65 mg
- Vitaminium C40 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
- Beta karoten449 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Potassium244 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Zink1.24 mg
onion or peas - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peas - 478% more than onion.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peas - 389% more than onion.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peas - 1702% more than onion.
- Vitaminium B5: onion - 15% more than peas.
- Vitaminium B6: peas - 41% more than onion.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peas - 242% more than onion.
- Vitaminium C: peas - 441% more than onion.
- Vitaminium E: peas - 550% more than onion.
- Beta karoten: peas - 44800% more than onion.
onion or peas - where is more minerals?
Compares of onion
- Artichoke vs Onion
- Arugula vs Onion
- Asparagus vs Onion
- Beetroot vs Onion
- Bitter Melon vs Onion
- Bok Choy vs Onion
Compares of peas
- Calories from Onion
- Calories of Parsnips
- Calories in Peas
- Potato calories per 100g
- Pumpkin carbs per 100g
- Purslane protein per 100g
- Salad chicory fat per 100g
- How many calories does radish have?
- Calories in a half of salsify
- Calories in whole salsify
- Calories for one, two or more salsifies
- How much protein in shallot?