Olive Oil vs Palm Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Olive oil
At first glance, you can see that in olive oil is just a little less calories than in palm oil.
Olive oil has 884 kcal per 100g and palm oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In olive oil and in palm oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare olive oil with palm oil in details.
Fact 2: Olive oil And Palm oil Nutrition Difference
Palm oil vs Olive oil: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Olive oil||Palm oil|
|Fat||100 g||100 g|
|Iron||0.56 mg||0.01 mg|
|Phosphorus||60.2 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||60.2 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||14.35 mg||15.94 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.06 mg||0.008 mg|
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in olive oil and palm oil - 100g/100g.
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Compares of olive oil
- Olive Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil vs Palm Oil
- Olive Oil vs Almond Oil
- Olive Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Olive Oil vs Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil vs Linseed Oil
- see all compares of olive oil
Compares of palm oil
- Calories from Olive oil
- Calories of Poultry sausage
- Calories in Minced beef
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Pudding carbs per 100g
- Clams protein per 100g
- Apple turnover fat per 100g
- How many calories does concha have?
- Calories in a half of stuffing
- Calories in whole stuffing
- Calories for one, two or more stuffing
- How much protein in Llindor Truffle?
- Olive Oil vs Almond Oil nutrition
- Olive Oil vs Sunflower Oil calories
- Olive Oil vs Avocado Oil protein
- Olive Oil vs Linseed Oil sugar
- Palm Oil vs Almond Oil vitamins
- Palm Oil vs Sunflower Oil dietary fiber
- Palm Oil vs Avocado Oil vitaminium C
- Almond Oil vs Sunflower Oil magnessium
- Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil potassium