Olive Oil vs Avocado Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Olive oil
At first glance, you can see that in olive oil is just a little less calories than in avocado oil.
Olive oil has 884 kcal per 100g and avocado oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In olive oil and in avocado oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare olive oil with avocado oil in details.
Fact 2: Olive oil And Avocado oil Nutrition Difference
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: avocado oil vs olive oil
Minerals: olive oil vs avocado oil
Compares of olive oil
- Olive Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil vs Palm Oil
- Olive Oil vs Almond Oil
- Olive Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Olive Oil vs Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil vs Linseed Oil
- see all compares of olive oil
Compares of avocado oil
- Calories from Olive oil
- Calories of Poultry sausage
- Calories in Minced beef
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Pudding carbs per 100g
- Clams protein per 100g
- Apple turnover fat per 100g
- How many calories does concha have?
- Calories in a half of stuffing
- Calories in whole stuffing
- Calories for one, two or more stuffing
- How much protein in Llindor Truffle?
- Olive Oil vs Linseed Oil nutrition
- Palm Oil vs Almond Oil calories
- Palm Oil vs Sunflower Oil protein
- Palm Oil vs Avocado Oil sugar
- Almond Oil vs Sunflower Oil vitamins
- Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil dietary fiber
- Almond Oil vs Linseed Oil vitaminium C
- Sunflower Oil vs Avocado Oil magnessium
- Avocado Oil vs Linseed Oil potassium