Oil (Sunflower) vs Avocado Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Sunflower oil
At first glance, you can see that in sunflower oil is just a little less calories than in avocado oil.
Sunflower oil has 884 kcal per 100g and avocado oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In sunflower oil and in avocado oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare sunflower oil with avocado oil in details.
Fact 2: Sunflower oil And Avocado oil Nutrition Difference
Avocado oil vs Sunflower oil: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Oil (sunflower)||Avocado oil|
|Fat||100 g||100 g|
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in sunflower oil and avocado oil - 100g/100g.
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: avocado oil vs sunflower oil
Minerals: sunflower oil vs avocado oil
Compares of sunflower oil
- Sunflower Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil vs Olive Oil
- Sunflower Oil vs Palm Oil
- Sunflower Oil vs Almond Oil
- Sunflower Oil vs Avocado Oil
- see all compares of sunflower oil
Compares of avocado oil
- Calories from Oil (sunflower)
- Calories of Dried cherries
- Calories in Vodka
- Veal calories per 100g
- Persian cucumber carbs per 100g
- Tortellini protein per 100g
- Celery stalk fat per 100g
- How many calories does tempeh have?
- Calories in a half of rice and chicken
- Calories in whole rice and chicken
- Calories for one, two or more rice and chicken
- How much protein in popsicle?