Nachos vs Popcorn: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Nachos vs popcorn - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in nachos is less calories than in popcorn.
Nachos has 343 kcal per 100g and popcorn 387 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in nachos cames from fat and in popcorn from carbs.
nachos or popcorn - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: popcorn - 13% more than nachos.
- Carbohydrates: popcorn - 123% more than nachos.
- Fat: nachos - 79% more than popcorn.
- Dietary fiber: popcorn - 353% more than nachos.
- Protein: popcorn - 200% more than nachos.
- Water: nachos - 91% more than popcorn.
Nachos vs popcorn: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||34.91 g||77.78 g|
|Fat||21.5 g||4.54 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||14.5 g|
|Protein||4.32 g||12.94 g|
|Water||37.4 g||3.32 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||3.19 mg|
|Magnessium||42 mg||144 mg|
|Phosphorus||19.3 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||329 mg|
|Sodium||313 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||19.3 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.123 mg||0.104 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.133 mg||0.083 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||2.308 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.08 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.019 mg||0.001 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in nachos is less protein than in popcorn.
There is 12.94g per 100g of popcorn and 4.32g per 100g of nachos so using simple math we can see that difference is about 200 %.
Where is more carbs?
In nachos is less carbohydrates than in popcorn.
There is 77.78g/100g of carbohydrates in popcorn and 34.91g/100g in nachos so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 123 %.
Where is more fats?
In nachos is more fats than in popcorn.
Tables below show us that there is 4.54g/100g of fats in popcorn and 21.5g/100g in nachos. In this case difference is about 79 %.
See tables below to compare nachos with popcorn in details.
- Carbohydrates34.91 g
- Fat21.5 g
- Dietary fiber3.2 g
- Protein4.32 g
- Water37.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 40% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
nachos or popcorn - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): nachos - 15% more than popcorn.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): nachos - 38% more than popcorn.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): popcorn - 266% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B6: nachos - 27% more than popcorn.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): popcorn - 210% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium E: nachos - 93% more than popcorn.
- Vitaminium K: nachos - 95% more than popcorn.
nachos or popcorn - where is more minerals?
Compares of nachos
Compares of popcorn
- Calories from Nachos
- Calories of Potato bread
- Calories in White cheese (lowfat)
- Sesam oil calories per 100g
- Apple juice carbs per 100g
- Beer protein per 100g
- Shrimp fat per 100g
- How many calories does sharp cheddar cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Triscuits crackers
- Calories in whole Triscuits crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Triscuits crackers
- How much protein in long island iced tea?
- Breadsticks vs Popcorn nutrition
- Mortadella vs Pastrami calories
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon protein
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham sugar
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham vitamins
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage vitaminium C
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny magnessium
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon potassium