Nachos vs Popcorn: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Nachos vs popcorn - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in nachos is more calories than in popcorn.
Nachos has 343 kcal per 100g and popcorn 387 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in nachos cames from fat and in popcorn from carbs.
nachos or popcorn - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: popcorn - 13% more than nachos
- Carbohydrates: popcorn - 123% more than nachos
- Fat: nachos - 374% more than popcorn
- Dietary fiber: popcorn - 353% more than nachos
- Protein: popcorn - 200% more than nachos
- Water: nachos - 1027% more than popcorn
Nachos vs popcorn nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||34.91 g||77.78 g|
|Fat||21.5 g||4.54 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||14.5 g|
|Protein||4.32 g||12.94 g|
|Water||37.4 g||3.32 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||3.19 mg|
|Magnessium||42 mg||144 mg|
|Phosphorus||19.3 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||329 mg|
|Sodium||313 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||19.3 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.123 mg||0.104 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.133 mg||0.083 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||2.308 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.08 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.019 mg||0.001 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in nachos is less protein than in popcorn.
There is 12.94g per 100g of popcorn and 4.32g per 100g of nachos so using simple math we can see that difference is about 200 %.
In nachos is less carbohydrates than in popcorn.
There is 77.78g/100g of carbohydrates in popcorn and 34.91g/100g in nachos so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 123 %.
In nachos is more fats than in popcorn.
The tables above show us that there is 4.54g/100g of fats in popcorn and 21.5g/100g in nachos. In this case difference is about 374 %.
See tables below to compare nachos with popcorn in details.
- Carbohydrates34.91 g
- Fat21.5 g
- Dietary fiber3.2 g
- Protein4.32 g
- Water37.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 40% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Vitamins: popcorn vs nachos
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): nachos 18% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): nachos 60% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): popcorn 266% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B6: nachos 37% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): popcorn 210% more than nachos
- Vitaminium E: nachos 1307% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium K: nachos 1800% more than popcorn
Minerals: nachos vs popcorn
Compares of nachos
- Nachos vs Potato Chips
- Nachos vs Fries
- Nachos vs Breadsticks
- Nachos vs Popcorn
- Nachos vs Lays Chips
- see all compares of nachos
Compares of popcorn
- Calories from Nachos
- Calories of Potato bread
- Calories in Cardamom
- Sour cream 18% fat calories per 100g
- Turkey frankfurters carbs per 100g
- Lard protein per 100g
- Shark meat fat per 100g
- How many calories does peanut milk have?
- Calories in a half of no bake cookie
- Calories in whole no bake cookie
- Calories for one, two or more no bake cookies
- How much protein in corned beef hash?
- Breadsticks vs Popcorn nutrition
- Mortadella vs Pastrami calories
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon protein
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham sugar
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham vitamins
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon vitaminium C
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham magnessium
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham potassium