Nachos vs Lays Chips: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Nachos vs Lays chips - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in nachos is much less calories than in Lays chips.
Nachos has 343 kcal per 100g and Lays chips 530 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55 %.
In nachos and in Lays chips most calories came from fat.
nachos or Lays chips - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Lays chips - 55% more than nachos.
- Carbohydrates: Lays chips - 49% more than nachos.
- Fat: Lays chips - 49% more than nachos.
- Protein: Lays chips - 39% more than nachos.
- Water: nachos - 97% more than Lays chips.
Nachos vs Lays chips: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Nachos||Lays chips|
|Carbohydrates||34.91 g||52 g|
|Fat||21.5 g||32 g|
|Protein||4.32 g||6 g|
|Water||37.4 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||1.7 mg|
|Magnessium||42 mg||43 mg|
|Phosphorus||19.3 mg||89 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||801 mg|
|Sodium||313 mg||690 mg|
|Zink||19.3 mg||0.76 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.123 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.133 mg||0.146 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.81 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.1 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.08 mg||8.28 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in nachos is less protein than in Lays chips.
There is 6g per 100g of Lays chips and 4.32g per 100g of nachos so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39 %.
Where is more carbs?
In nachos is less carbohydrates than in Lays chips.
There is 52g/100g of carbohydrates in Lays chips and 34.91g/100g in nachos so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 49 %.
Where is more fats?
In nachos is less fats than in Lays chips.
Tables below show us that there is 32g/100g of fats in Lays chips and 21.5g/100g in nachos. In this case difference is about 49 %.
See tables below to compare nachos with Lays chips in details.
- Carbohydrates34.91 g
- Fat21.5 g
- Protein4.32 g
- Water37.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 40% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
nachos or Lays chips - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Lays chips - 33% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Lays chips - 10% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Lays chips - 224% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B6: Lays chips - 277% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium C: Lays chips - 1445% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium E: Lays chips - 103% more than nachos.
nachos or Lays chips - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: nachos - 71% more than Lays chips.
- Iron: Lays chips - 127% more than nachos.
- Magnessium: Lays chips - 2% more than nachos.
- Phosphorus: Lays chips - 361% more than nachos.
- Potassium: Lays chips - 121% more than nachos.
- Sodium: Lays chips - 120% more than nachos.
- Zink: nachos - 96% more than Lays chips.
Compares of nachos
Compares of Lays chips
- Calories from Nachos
- Calories of Potato bread
- Calories in White cheese (lowfat)
- Sesam oil calories per 100g
- Apple juice carbs per 100g
- Beer protein per 100g
- Shrimp fat per 100g
- How many calories does sharp cheddar cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Triscuits crackers
- Calories in whole Triscuits crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Triscuits crackers
- How much protein in long island iced tea?