Nachos vs Lays Chips: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Nachos
At first glance, you can see that in nachos is much more calories than in Lays chips.
Nachos has 343 kcal per 100g and Lays chips 530 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55 %.
In nachos and in Lays chips most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare nachos with Lays chips in details.
Fact 2: Nachos And Lays chips Nutrition Difference
Lays chips vs Nachos: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Nachos||Lays chips|
|Carbohydrates||34.91 g||52 g|
|Fat||21.5 g||32 g|
|Protein||4.32 g||6 g|
|Water||37.4 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||1.7 mg|
|Magnessium||42 mg||43 mg|
|Phosphorus||19.3 mg||89 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||801 mg|
|Sodium||313 mg||690 mg|
|Zink||19.3 mg||0.76 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.123 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.133 mg||0.146 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.81 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.1 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.08 mg||8.28 mg|
Less protein in nachos
It is aslo easy to see see that in nachos is less protein than in Lays chips.
There is 6g per 100g of Lays chips and 4.32g per 100g of nachos so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39 %.
Less carbohydrates in nachos
In nachos is less carbohydrates than in Lays chips.
There is 52g/100g of carbohydrates in Lays chips and 34.91g/100g in nachos so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 49 %.
Less fat in nachos
In nachos is less fats than in Lays chips.
The tables above show us that there is 32g/100g of fats in Lays chips and 21.5g/100g in nachos. In this case difference is about 49 %.
- Carbohydrates34.91 g
- Fat21.5 g
- Protein4.32 g
- Water37.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 40% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Vitamins: Lays chips vs nachos
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Lays chips 33% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Lays chips 10% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Lays chips 224% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B6: Lays chips 277% more than nachos
- Vitaminium C: Lays chips 1445% more than nachos
- Vitaminium E: Lays chips 103% more than nachos
Minerals: nachos vs Lays chips
Compares of nachos
- Nachos vs Potato Chips
- Nachos vs Fries
- Nachos vs Breadsticks
- Nachos vs Popcorn
- Nachos vs Lays Chips
- see all compares of nachos
Compares of Lays chips
- see all compares of Lays chips
- Calories from Nachos
- Calories of Potato bread
- Calories in Cardamom
- Cottage cheese calories per 100g
- Palm oil carbs per 100g
- Apple juice protein per 100g
- Beer fat per 100g
- How many calories does shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of sesame bagel
- Calories in whole sesame bagel
- Calories for one, two or more sesame bagels
- How much protein in Triscuits crackers?