Nachos vs Breadsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Nachos vs breadsticks - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in nachos is less calories than in breadsticks.
Nachos has 343 kcal per 100g and breadsticks 412 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 20 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in nachos cames from fat and in breadsticks from carbs.
nachos or breadsticks - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: breadsticks - 20% more than nachos.
- Carbohydrates: breadsticks - 96% more than nachos.
- Fat: nachos - 56% more than breadsticks.
- Dietary fiber: nachos - 6% more than breadsticks.
- Protein: breadsticks - 178% more than nachos.
- Water: nachos - 84% more than breadsticks.
Nachos vs breadsticks: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||34.91 g||68.4 g|
|Fat||21.5 g||9.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||3 g|
|Protein||4.32 g||12 g|
|Water||37.4 g||6.1 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||4.28 mg|
|Magnessium||42 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||19.3 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||124 mg|
|Sodium||313 mg||713 mg|
|Zink||19.3 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.123 mg||0.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.133 mg||0.553 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||5.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.255 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.08 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.019 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in nachos is less protein than in breadsticks.
There is 12g per 100g of breadsticks and 4.32g per 100g of nachos so using simple math we can see that difference is about 178 %.
Where is more carbs?
In nachos is less carbohydrates than in breadsticks.
There is 68.4g/100g of carbohydrates in breadsticks and 34.91g/100g in nachos so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 96 %.
Where is more fats?
In nachos is more fats than in breadsticks.
Tables below show us that there is 9.5g/100g of fats in breadsticks and 21.5g/100g in nachos. In this case difference is about 56 %.
See tables below to compare nachos with breadsticks in details.
- Carbohydrates34.91 g
- Fat21.5 g
- Dietary fiber3.2 g
- Protein4.32 g
- Water37.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 40% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
nachos or breadsticks - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks - 379% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks - 316% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks - 738% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium B6: nachos - 66% more than breadsticks.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks - 2450% more than nachos.
- Vitaminium E: nachos - 75% more than breadsticks.
- Vitaminium K: nachos - 89% more than breadsticks.
nachos or breadsticks - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: nachos - 65% more than breadsticks.
- Iron: breadsticks - 471% more than nachos.
- Magnessium: nachos - 24% more than breadsticks.
- Phosphorus: nachos - 89% more than breadsticks.
- Potassium: nachos - 66% more than breadsticks.
- Sodium: breadsticks - 128% more than nachos.
- Zink: nachos - 89% more than breadsticks.
Compares of nachos
Compares of breadsticks
- Calories from Nachos
- Calories of Potato bread
- Calories in White cheese (lowfat)
- Sesam oil calories per 100g
- Apple juice carbs per 100g
- Beer protein per 100g
- Shrimp fat per 100g
- How many calories does sharp cheddar cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Triscuits crackers
- Calories in whole Triscuits crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Triscuits crackers
- How much protein in long island iced tea?
- Nachos vs Popcorn nutrition
- Breadsticks vs Popcorn calories
- Mortadella vs Pastrami protein
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon sugar
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham vitamins
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage vitaminium C
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage magnessium
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny potassium