Nachos vs Breadsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Nachos
At first glance, you can see that in nachos is less calories than in breadsticks.
Nachos has 343 kcal per 100g and breadsticks 412 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 20%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in nachos cames from fat and in breadsticks from carbs.
See tables below to compare nachos with breadsticks in details.
Fact 2: Nachos And Breadsticks Nutrition Difference
Breadsticks vs Nachos: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||34.91 g||68.4 g|
|Fat||21.5 g||9.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||3 g|
|Protein||4.32 g||12 g|
|Water||37.4 g||6.1 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||4.28 mg|
|Magnessium||42 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||19.3 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||362 mg||124 mg|
|Sodium||313 mg||713 mg|
|Zink||19.3 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.123 mg||0.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.133 mg||0.553 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||5.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.215 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.255 mg|
|Vitaminium E||4.08 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.019 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in nachos
It is aslo easy to see see that in nachos is less protein than in breadsticks.
There is 12g per 100g of breadsticks and 4.32g per 100g of nachos so using simple math we can see that difference is about 178%.
Less carbohydrates in nachos
In nachos is less carbohydrates than in breadsticks.
There is 68.4g/100g of carbohydrates in breadsticks and 34.91g/100g in nachos so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 96%.
More fat in nachos
In nachos is more fats than in breadsticks.
The tables above show us that there is 9.5g/100g of fats in breadsticks and 21.5g/100g in nachos. In this case difference is about 126%.
- Carbohydrates34.91 g
- Fat21.5 g
- Dietary fiber3.2 g
- Protein4.32 g
- Water37.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 40% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Vitamins: breadsticks vs nachos
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks 379% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks 316% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks 738% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B6: nachos 195% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks 2450% more than nachos
- Vitaminium E: nachos 304% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium K: nachos 850% more than breadsticks
Minerals: nachos vs breadsticks
Compares of nachos
- Nachos vs Potato Chips
- Nachos vs Fries
- Nachos vs Breadsticks
- Nachos vs Popcorn
- Nachos vs Lays Chips
- see all compares of nachos
Compares of breadsticks
- Calories from Nachos
- Calories of Potato bread
- Calories in Cardamom
- Cottage cheese calories per 100g
- Palm oil carbs per 100g
- Apple juice protein per 100g
- Beer fat per 100g
- How many calories does shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of sesame bagel
- Calories in whole sesame bagel
- Calories for one, two or more sesame bagels
- How much protein in Triscuits crackers?