Mustard vs Mayonnaise: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Mustard
At first glance, you can see that in mustard is much less calories than in mayonnaise.
Mustard has 97 kcal per 100g and mayonnaise 680 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 601%.
In mustard and in mayonnaise most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare mustard with mayonnaise in details.
Fact 2: Mustard And Mayonnaise Nutrition Difference
Mayonnaise vs Mustard: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||5.83 g||0.57 g|
|Fat||3.34 g||74.85 g|
|Protein||3.74 g||0.96 g|
|Water||83.72 g||21.65 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||1.61 mg||0.21 mg|
|Magnessium||48 mg||1 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.4 mg||163 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||20 mg|
|Sodium||1104 mg||635 mg|
|Zink||1.4 mg||163 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.177 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.019 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.07 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.36 mg||3.28 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.163 mg|
More protein in mustard
It is aslo easy to see see that in mustard is more protein than in mayonnaise.
There is 0.96g per 100g of mayonnaise and 3.74g per 100g of mustard so using simple math we can see that difference is about 290%.
More carbohydrates in mustard
In mustard is more carbohydrates than in mayonnaise.
There is 0.57g/100g of carbohydrates in mayonnaise and 5.83g/100g in mustard so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 923%.
Less fat in mustard
In mustard is less fats than in mayonnaise.
The tables above show us that there is 74.85g/100g of fats in mayonnaise and 3.34g/100g in mustard. In this case difference is about 2141%.
- Carbohydrates5.83 g
- Fat3.34 g
- Protein3.74 g
- Water83.72 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup | standard jar
- 34% CARBS.
- 22% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Vitamins: mayonnaise vs mustard
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mustard 1670% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mustard 268% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B6: mustard 775% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mustard 40% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium E: mayonnaise 811% more than mustard
- Vitaminium K: mayonnaise 16200% more than mustard
Minerals: mustard vs mayonnaise
Compares of mustard
- Mustard vs Celery
- Mustard vs Mayonnaise
- Mustard vs Ketchup
- Mustard vs Soy Sauce
- Mustard vs Tomato Sauce
- see all compares of mustard
Compares of mayonnaise
- Calories from Mustard
- Calories of Pork sausage
- Calories in Coconut milk
- Squid calories per 100g
- Agave syrup carbs per 100g
- Zebra cakes protein per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll fat per 100g
- How many calories does cutie clementine have?
- Calories in a half of kalamata olives
- Calories in whole kalamata olives
- Calories for one, two or more kalamata olives
- How much protein in Sun Chips?