Mustard vs Ketchup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mustard vs ketchup - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in mustard is just a little more calories than in ketchup.
Mustard has 97 kcal per 100g and ketchup 101 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mustard cames from fat and in ketchup from carbs.
mustard or ketchup - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: ketchup - 4% more than mustard
- Carbohydrates: ketchup - 370% more than mustard
- Fat: mustard - 3240% more than ketchup
- Dietary fiber: mustard - 1233% more than ketchup
- Protein: mustard - 260% more than ketchup
- Water: mustard - 22% more than ketchup
Mustard vs ketchup nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||5.83 g||27.4 g|
|Fat||3.34 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||3.74 g||1.04 g|
|Water||83.72 g||68.51 g|
|Calcium||63 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||1.61 mg||0.35 mg|
|Magnessium||48 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.4 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||281 mg|
|Sodium||1104 mg||907 mg|
|Zink||1.4 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.177 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.166 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.565 mg||1.434 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.07 mg||0.158 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.3 mg||4.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.36 mg||1.46 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.003 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in mustard is more protein than in ketchup.
There is 1.04g per 100g of ketchup and 3.74g per 100g of mustard so using simple math we can see that difference is about 260 %.
In mustard is less carbohydrates than in ketchup.
There is 27.4g/100g of carbohydrates in ketchup and 5.83g/100g in mustard so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 370 %.
In mustard is more fats than in ketchup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in ketchup and 3.34g/100g in mustard. In this case difference is about 3240 %.
See tables below to compare mustard with ketchup in details.
- Carbohydrates5.83 g
- Fat3.34 g
- Dietary fiber4 g
- Protein3.74 g
- Water83.72 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup | standard jar
- 34% CARBS.
- 22% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Vitamins: ketchup vs mustard
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mustard 1509% more than ketchup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ketchup 137% more than mustard
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): ketchup 154% more than mustard
- Vitaminium B6: ketchup 126% more than mustard
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): ketchup 29% more than mustard
- Vitaminium C: ketchup 1267% more than mustard
- Vitaminium E: ketchup 306% more than mustard
- Vitaminium K: ketchup 200% more than mustard
Minerals: mustard vs ketchup
Compares of mustard
- Mustard vs Celery
- Mustard vs Mayonnaise
- Mustard vs Ketchup
- Mustard vs Soy Sauce
- Mustard vs Tomato Sauce
- see all compares of mustard
Compares of ketchup
- Calories from Mustard
- Calories of Pork sausage
- Calories in Coconut milk
- Squid calories per 100g
- Agave syrup carbs per 100g
- Zebra cakes protein per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll fat per 100g
- How many calories does cutie clementine have?
- Calories in a half of kalamata olives
- Calories in whole kalamata olives
- Calories for one, two or more kalamata olives
- How much protein in Sun Chips?