Muffin vs Cheese Cake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Muffin
At first glance, you can see that in muffin is more calories than in cheese cake.
Muffin has 375 kcal per 100g and cheese cake 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in muffin cames from carbs and in cheese cake from fat.
See tables below to compare muffin with cheese cake in details.
Fact 2: Muffin And Cheese cake Nutrition Difference
Cheese cake vs Muffin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Muffin||Cheese cake|
|Carbohydrates||53 g||25.5 g|
|Fat||16.07 g||22.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||4.49 g||5.5 g|
|Water||24.96 g||45.6 g|
|Calcium||44 mg||51 mg|
|Iron||1.3 mg||0.63 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||39.2 mg||4.4 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||90 mg|
|Sodium||336 mg||438 mg|
|Zink||39.2 mg||4.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.168 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.193 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.418 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.073 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.63 mg||0.56 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.039 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in muffin
It is aslo easy to see see that in muffin is less protein than in cheese cake.
There is 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake and 4.49g per 100g of muffin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22%.
More carbohydrates in muffin
In muffin is more carbohydrates than in cheese cake.
There is 25.5g/100g of carbohydrates in cheese cake and 53g/100g in muffin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 108%.
Less fat in muffin
In muffin is less fats than in cheese cake.
The tables above show us that there is 22.5g/100g of fats in cheese cake and 16.07g/100g in muffin. In this case difference is about 40%.
- Carbohydrates53 g
- Fat16.07 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein4.49 g
- Water24.96 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 57% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: cheese cake vs muffin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muffin 500% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cheese cake 18% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muffin 627% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B6: cheese cake 30% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): muffin 265% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium C: muffin 125% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium E: muffin 191% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium K: muffin 875% more than cheese cake
Minerals: muffin vs cheese cake
Compares of muffin
- Muffin vs Snickers
- Muffin vs Croissant
- Muffin vs Waffle
- Muffin vs Ice Cream
- Muffin vs Cheese Cake
- Muffin vs Cake
- see all compares of muffin
Compares of cheese cake
- Calories from Muffin
- Calories of Falafel
- Calories in Cayenne
- Snickers calories per 100g
- Plain yogurt carbs per 100g
- Pepperoni protein per 100g
- Ketchup fat per 100g
- How many calories does lobster have?
- Calories in a half of sausage gravy
- Calories in whole sausage gravy
- Calories for one, two or more sausage gravy
- How much protein in turkey patty?