Muffin vs Biscuits: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Muffin vs biscuit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in muffin is just a little more calories than in biscuit.
Muffin has 375 kcal per 100g and biscuit 353 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6 %.
In muffin and in biscuit most calories came from carbs.
muffin or biscuit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: muffin - 6% more than biscuit.
- Carbohydrates: muffin - 16% more than biscuit.
- Fat: biscuit - 1% more than muffin.
- Dietary fiber: biscuit - 36% more than muffin.
- Protein: biscuit - 56% more than muffin.
- Water: biscuit - 16% more than muffin.
Muffin vs biscuit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||53 g||44.6 g|
|Fat||16.07 g||16.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||4.49 g||7 g|
|Water||24.96 g||28.9 g|
|Calcium||44 mg||235 mg|
|Iron||1.3 mg||2.9 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||39.2 mg||0.08 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||336 mg||580 mg|
|Zink||39.2 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.168 mg||0.356 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.418 mg||2.949 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.035 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.073 mg||0.095 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.63 mg||1.1 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in muffin is less protein than in biscuit.
There is 7g per 100g of biscuit and 4.49g per 100g of muffin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 56 %.
Where is more carbs?
In muffin is more carbohydrates than in biscuit.
There is 44.6g/100g of carbohydrates in biscuit and 53g/100g in muffin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In muffin is less fats than in biscuit.
Tables below show us that there is 16.3g/100g of fats in biscuit and 16.07g/100g in muffin. In this case difference is about 1 %.
See tables below to compare muffin with biscuit in details.
- Carbohydrates53 g
- Fat16.07 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein4.49 g
- Water24.96 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 57% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
muffin or biscuit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): biscuit - 112% more than muffin.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): biscuit - 90% more than muffin.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): biscuit - 108% more than muffin.
- Vitaminium B6: muffin - 13% more than biscuit.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): biscuit - 30% more than muffin.
- Vitaminium C: muffin - 78% more than biscuit.
- Vitaminium E: muffin - 33% more than biscuit.
muffin or biscuit - where is more minerals?
Compares of muffin
Compares of biscuit
- Calories from Muffin
- Calories of Falafel
- Calories in Parmesan
- Butter (60% fat) calories per 100g
- Dried cranberries carbs per 100g
- Whisky (whiskey) protein per 100g
- Horseflesh fat per 100g
- How many calories does Sierra Mist have?
- Calories in a half of coconut flour
- Calories in whole coconut flour
- Calories for one, two or more coconut flour
- Calories in tablespoon of coconut flour
- Calories in teaspoon of coconut flour
- Calories in glass of coconut flour
- How much protein in Grey Goose vodka?