Breast Milk vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Breast milk
At first glance, you can see that in breast milk is much less calories than in mozzarella.
Breast milk has 70 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 300%.
In breast milk and in mozzarella most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare breast milk with mozzarella in details.
Fact 2: Breast milk And Mozzarella Nutrition Difference
Mozzarella vs Breast milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Breast milk||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||6.89 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||4.38 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||1.03 g||27.5 g|
|Water||87.5 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||32 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||0.03 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||3 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||51 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||17 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.014 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.036 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.177 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.011 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.15 mg|
Less protein in breast milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in breast milk is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 1.03g per 100g of breast milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2570%.
More carbohydrates in breast milk
In breast milk is more carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 6.89g/100g in breast milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 122%.
Less fat in breast milk
In breast milk is less fats than in mozzarella.
The tables above show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 4.38g/100g in breast milk. In this case difference is about 290%.
- Carbohydrates6.89 g
- Fat4.38 g
- Protein1.03 g
- Water87.5 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 39% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Vitamins: mozzarella vs breast milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mozzarella 43% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mozzarella 844% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breast milk 48% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium B6: mozzarella 627% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mozzarella 80% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium E: mozzarella 88% more than breast milk
Minerals: breast milk vs mozzarella
- Calcium: mozzarella 2184% more than breast milk
- Iron: mozzarella 733% more than breast milk
- Magnessium: mozzarella 767% more than breast milk
- Phosphorus: mozzarella 500% more than breast milk
- Potassium: mozzarella 86% more than breast milk
- Sodium: breast milk 6% more than mozzarella
- Zink: mozzarella 500% more than breast milk
Compares of breast milk
- Breast Milk vs Whole Milk
- Breast Milk vs Goat Milk
- Breast Milk vs Sheep Milk
- Breast Milk vs Egg
- Breast Milk vs Egg Yolk
- Breast Milk vs Mozzarella
- see all compares of breast milk
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from Breast milk
- Calories of Poultry offal
- Calories in Dried pears
- Anchovy calories per 100g
- Beef carbs per 100g
- Pig in a blanket protein per 100g
- Caramel apple fat per 100g
- How many calories does ketchup packet have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter toast
- Calories in whole peanut butter toast
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter toasts
- How much protein in Key Lime pie?