Breast Milk vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Breast milk
At first glance, you can see that in breast milk is much less calories than in egg.
Breast milk has 70 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 104%.
In breast milk and in egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare breast milk with egg in details.
Fact 2: Breast milk And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Breast milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Breast milk||Egg|
|Carbohydrates||6.89 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||4.38 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||1.03 g||12.56 g|
|Water||87.5 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||32 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||0.03 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||3 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||51 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||17 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.014 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.036 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.177 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.011 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||1.05 mg|
Less protein in breast milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in breast milk is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 1.03g per 100g of breast milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1119%.
More carbohydrates in breast milk
In breast milk is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 6.89g/100g in breast milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 857%.
Less fat in breast milk
In breast milk is less fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 4.38g/100g in breast milk. In this case difference is about 117%.
- Carbohydrates6.89 g
- Fat4.38 g
- Protein1.03 g
- Water87.5 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 39% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs breast milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): egg 186% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 1169% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breast milk 136% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: egg 1445% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): egg 840% more than breast milk
- Vitaminium E: egg 1213% more than breast milk
Minerals: breast milk vs egg
Compares of breast milk
- Breast Milk vs Whole Milk
- Breast Milk vs Goat Milk
- Breast Milk vs Sheep Milk
- Breast Milk vs Egg
- Breast Milk vs Egg Yolk
- Breast Milk vs Mozzarella
- see all compares of breast milk
Compares of egg
- Calories from Breast milk
- Calories of Poultry offal
- Calories in Dried pears
- Anchovy calories per 100g
- Beef carbs per 100g
- Pig in a blanket protein per 100g
- Caramel apple fat per 100g
- How many calories does ketchup packet have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter toast
- Calories in whole peanut butter toast
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter toasts
- How much protein in Key Lime pie?