Mortadella vs Turkey Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mortadella vs turkey ham - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is much more calories than in turkey ham.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and turkey ham 124 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 60 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mortadella cames from fat and in turkey ham from protein.
mortadella or turkey ham - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mortadella - 60% more than turkey ham.
- Carbohydrates: mortadella - 4% more than turkey ham.
- Fat: mortadella - 85% more than turkey ham.
- Protein: turkey ham - 20% more than mortadella.
- Water: turkey ham - 38% more than mortadella.
Mortadella vs turkey ham: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Mortadella||Turkey ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.05 g||2.93 g|
|Fat||25.39 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||19.6 g|
|Water||52.3 g||72 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||1.35 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||304 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||299 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||1038 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||2.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||3.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.39 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is less protein than in turkey ham.
There is 19.6g per 100g of turkey ham and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
Where is more carbs?
In mortadella is more carbohydrates than in turkey ham.
There is 2.93g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey ham and 3.05g/100g in mortadella so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
Where is more fats?
In mortadella is more fats than in turkey ham.
Tables below show us that there is 3.8g/100g of fats in turkey ham and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 85 %.
See tables below to compare mortadella with turkey ham in details.
- Carbohydrates3.05 g
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
mortadella or turkey ham - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mortadella - 58% more than turkey ham.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey ham - 63% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey ham - 32% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B6: turkey ham - 77% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium E: turkey ham - 77% more than mortadella.
mortadella or turkey ham - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: mortadella - 72% more than turkey ham.
- Iron: mortadella - 4% more than turkey ham.
- Magnessium: turkey ham - 82% more than mortadella.
- Phosphorus: turkey ham - 18900% more than mortadella.
- Potassium: turkey ham - 83% more than mortadella.
- Sodium: mortadella - 17% more than turkey ham.
- Zink: turkey ham - 48% more than mortadella.
Compares of mortadella
Compares of turkey ham
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage nutrition
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage calories
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny protein
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon sugar
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham vitamins
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham dietary fiber
- Pork Sausage vs Poultry Sausage vitaminium C
- Pork Sausage vs Roasted Pork Loiny magnessium
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham potassium