Mortadella vs Turkey Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Mortadella
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is much less calories than in turkey ham.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and turkey ham 124 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 151 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mortadella cames from fat and in turkey ham from protein.
See tables below to compare mortadella with turkey ham in details.
Fact 2: Mortadella And Turkey ham Nutrition Difference
Turkey ham vs Mortadella: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mortadella||Turkey ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.05 g||2.93 g|
|Fat||25.39 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||19.6 g|
|Water||52.3 g||72 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||1.35 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||304 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||299 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||1038 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||2.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||3.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.39 mg|
Less protein in mortadella
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is less protein than in turkey ham.
There is 19.6g per 100g of turkey ham and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
More carbohydrates in mortadella
In mortadella is more carbohydrates than in turkey ham.
There is 2.93g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey ham and 3.05g/100g in mortadella so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
More fat in mortadella
In mortadella is more fats than in turkey ham.
The tables above show us that there is 3.8g/100g of fats in turkey ham and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 568 %.
- Carbohydrates3.05 g
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: turkey ham vs mortadella
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mortadella 138% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey ham 63% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey ham 32% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B6: turkey ham 77% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium E: turkey ham 77% more than mortadella
Minerals: mortadella vs turkey ham
- Calcium: mortadella 260% more than turkey ham
- Iron: mortadella 4% more than turkey ham
- Magnessium: turkey ham 82% more than mortadella
- Phosphorus: turkey ham 18900% more than mortadella
- Potassium: turkey ham 83% more than mortadella
- Sodium: mortadella 20% more than turkey ham
- Zink: turkey ham 48% more than mortadella
Compares of mortadella
- Mortadella vs Pastrami
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham
- see all compares of mortadella
Compares of turkey ham
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage nutrition
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon calories
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham protein
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham sugar
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham vitamins
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham dietary fiber
- Smoked Bacon vs Smoked Ham vitaminium C
- Smoked Ham vs Turkey Ham magnessium
- Broccoli vs Green Pepper potassium