Mortadella vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Mortadella
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is much less calories than in smoked ham.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 114 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mortadella cames from fat and in smoked ham from protein.
See tables below to compare mortadella with smoked ham in details.
Fact 2: Mortadella And Smoked ham Nutrition Difference
Smoked ham vs Mortadella: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mortadella||Smoked ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.05 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||25.39 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||20.93 g|
|Water||52.3 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.25 mg|
Less protein in mortadella
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is less protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28 %.
More carbohydrates in mortadella
In mortadella is more carbohydrates than in smoked ham.
There is 1.5g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked ham and 3.05g/100g in mortadella so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 103 %.
More fat in mortadella
In mortadella is more fats than in smoked ham.
The tables above show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 359 %.
- Carbohydrates3.05 g
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: smoked ham vs mortadella
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham 534% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): smoked ham 32% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham 51% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham 208% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): smoked ham 0% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium E: smoked ham 14% more than mortadella
Minerals: mortadella vs smoked ham
- Calcium: mortadella 125% more than smoked ham
- Iron: smoked ham 6% more than mortadella
- Magnessium: smoked ham 27% more than mortadella
- Phosphorus: mortadella 100% more than smoked ham
- Potassium: smoked ham 76% more than mortadella
- Sodium: mortadella 4% more than smoked ham
- Zink: mortadella 100% more than smoked ham
Compares of mortadella
- Mortadella vs Pastrami
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham
- see all compares of mortadella
Compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham nutrition
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage calories
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon protein
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham sugar
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham vitamins
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham dietary fiber
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham vitaminium C
- Smoked Bacon vs Smoked Ham magnessium
- Smoked Ham vs Turkey Ham potassium