Mortadella vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mortadella vs smoked ham - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is much more calories than in smoked ham.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 53 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mortadella cames from fat and in smoked ham from protein.
mortadella or smoked ham - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mortadella - 53% more than smoked ham.
- Carbohydrates: mortadella - 51% more than smoked ham.
- Fat: mortadella - 78% more than smoked ham.
- Protein: smoked ham - 28% more than mortadella.
- Water: smoked ham - 29% more than mortadella.
Mortadella vs smoked ham: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Mortadella||Smoked ham|
|Carbohydrates||3.05 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||25.39 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||20.93 g|
|Water||52.3 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.25 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is less protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28 %.
Where is more carbs?
In mortadella is more carbohydrates than in smoked ham.
There is 1.5g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked ham and 3.05g/100g in mortadella so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 51 %.
Where is more fats?
In mortadella is more fats than in smoked ham.
Tables below show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 78 %.
See tables below to compare mortadella with smoked ham in details.
- Carbohydrates3.05 g
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
mortadella or smoked ham - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham - 534% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): smoked ham - 32% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham - 51% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham - 208% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): smoked ham - 0% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium E: smoked ham - 14% more than mortadella.
mortadella or smoked ham - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: mortadella - 56% more than smoked ham.
- Iron: smoked ham - 6% more than mortadella.
- Magnessium: smoked ham - 27% more than mortadella.
- Phosphorus: mortadella - 50% more than smoked ham.
- Potassium: smoked ham - 76% more than mortadella.
- Sodium: mortadella - 3% more than smoked ham.
- Zink: mortadella - 50% more than smoked ham.
Compares of mortadella
Compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham nutrition
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage calories
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage protein
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny sugar
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon vitamins
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham vitaminium C
- Pork Sausage vs Poultry Sausage magnessium
- Pork Sausage vs Roasted Pork Loiny potassium