Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Mortadella
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is less calories than in smoked bacon.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and smoked bacon 393 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26%.
In mortadella and in smoked bacon most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare mortadella with smoked bacon in details.
Fact 2: Mortadella And Smoked bacon Nutrition Difference
Smoked bacon vs Mortadella: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mortadella||Smoked bacon|
|Fat||25.39 g||37.13 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||13.66 g|
|Water||52.3 g||46.74 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||0.38 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||751 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.276 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||4.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.266 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.43 mg|
More protein in mortadella
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is more protein than in smoked bacon.
There is 13.66g per 100g of smoked bacon and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20%.
Less fat in mortadella
In mortadella is less fats than in smoked bacon.
The tables above show us that there is 37.13g/100g of fats in smoked bacon and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 46%.
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: smoked bacon vs mortadella
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked bacon 132% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mortadella 89% more than smoked bacon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked bacon 50% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B6: smoked bacon 105% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium E: smoked bacon 95% more than mortadella
Minerals: mortadella vs smoked bacon
- Calcium: mortadella 200% more than smoked bacon
- Iron: mortadella 268% more than smoked bacon
- Magnessium: smoked bacon 18% more than mortadella
- Phosphorus: mortadella 300% more than smoked bacon
- Potassium: smoked bacon 23% more than mortadella
- Sodium: mortadella 66% more than smoked bacon
- Zink: mortadella 300% more than smoked bacon
Compares of mortadella
- Mortadella vs Pastrami
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham
- see all compares of mortadella
Compares of smoked bacon
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham nutrition
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham calories
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage protein
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon sugar
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham vitamins
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham dietary fiber
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham vitaminium C
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham magnessium
- Smoked Bacon vs Smoked Ham potassium