Mortadella vs Pastrami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Mortadella
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is much more calories than in pastrami.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and pastrami 139 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 124%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mortadella cames from fat and in pastrami from protein.
See tables below to compare mortadella with pastrami in details.
Fact 2: Mortadella And Pastrami Nutrition Difference
Pastrami vs Mortadella: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.05 g||3.34 g|
|Fat||25.39 g||6.21 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||16.3 g|
|Water||52.3 g||71.73 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||4.2 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||345 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||1123 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||3.527 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.22 mg|
More protein in mortadella
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is more protein than in pastrami.
There is 16.3g per 100g of pastrami and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0%.
Less carbohydrates in mortadella
In mortadella is less carbohydrates than in pastrami.
There is 3.34g/100g of carbohydrates in pastrami and 3.05g/100g in mortadella so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10%.
More fat in mortadella
In mortadella is more fats than in pastrami.
The tables above show us that there is 6.21g/100g of fats in pastrami and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 309%.
- Carbohydrates3.05 g
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: pastrami vs mortadella
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mortadella 116% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami 63% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pastrami 32% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B6: pastrami 108% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pastrami 67% more than mortadella
- Vitaminium E: pastrami 0% more than mortadella
Minerals: mortadella vs pastrami
Compares of mortadella
- Mortadella vs Pastrami
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham
- see all compares of mortadella
Compares of pastrami
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon nutrition
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham calories
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham protein
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage sugar
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon vitamins
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham vitaminium C
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham magnessium
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham potassium