Mortadella vs Pastrami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Mortadella vs pastrami - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in mortadella is much more calories than in pastrami.
Mortadella has 311 kcal per 100g and pastrami 139 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in mortadella cames from fat and in pastrami from protein.
mortadella or pastrami - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mortadella - 55% more than pastrami.
- Carbohydrates: pastrami - 10% more than mortadella.
- Fat: mortadella - 76% more than pastrami.
- Protein: mortadella - 0% more than pastrami.
- Water: pastrami - 37% more than mortadella.
Mortadella vs pastrami: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.05 g||3.34 g|
|Fat||25.39 g||6.21 g|
|Protein||16.37 g||16.3 g|
|Water||52.3 g||71.73 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||4.2 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Potassium||163 mg||345 mg|
|Sodium||1246 mg||1123 mg|
|Zink||1.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.119 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.153 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.673 mg||3.527 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.13 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.22 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in mortadella is more protein than in pastrami.
There is 16.3g per 100g of pastrami and 16.37g per 100g of mortadella so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
Where is more carbs?
In mortadella is less carbohydrates than in pastrami.
There is 3.34g/100g of carbohydrates in pastrami and 3.05g/100g in mortadella so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10 %.
Where is more fats?
In mortadella is more fats than in pastrami.
Tables below show us that there is 6.21g/100g of fats in pastrami and 25.39g/100g in mortadella. In this case difference is about 76 %.
See tables below to compare mortadella with pastrami in details.
- Carbohydrates3.05 g
- Fat25.39 g
- Protein16.37 g
- Water52.3 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 4% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
mortadella or pastrami - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mortadella - 54% more than pastrami.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami - 63% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pastrami - 32% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B6: pastrami - 108% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pastrami - 67% more than mortadella.
- Vitaminium E: pastrami - 0% more than mortadella.
mortadella or pastrami - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: mortadella - 39% more than pastrami.
- Iron: pastrami - 200% more than mortadella.
- Magnessium: pastrami - 27% more than mortadella.
- Phosphorus: mortadella - 88% more than pastrami.
- Potassium: pastrami - 112% more than mortadella.
- Sodium: mortadella - 10% more than pastrami.
- Zink: mortadella - 88% more than pastrami.
Compares of mortadella
Compares of pastrami
- Calories from Mortadella
- Calories of Carrot juice
- Calories in Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Rice milk calories per 100g
- Yuca carbs per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles protein per 100g
- Baked pork chop fat per 100g
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How much protein in chia pudding?
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon nutrition
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham calories
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham protein
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage sugar
- Pastrami vs Poultry Sausage vitamins
- Pastrami vs Roasted Pork Loiny dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon vitaminium C
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham magnessium
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham potassium